Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-29-2023, 03:25 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***OFFICIAL 2024 KU Football Thread***

The team:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/roster/

The schedule:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/schedule/

Last edited by cmh6476; 12-29-2023 at 03:31 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:46 PM   #751
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Daniels isn’t who the coaching staff thinks he is. They gotta run to set up the pass, more play-action, etc. He’s not gonna win games with his arm. He isn’t that good.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 08:49 PM   #752
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Dear god... That is positively revolting. And I can't unsee it. Just wave after wave of brown barf. Making zero effort beyond puking into his own fist. Seriously, how do you come back from that socially? You're on camera hitting rock bottom. Dude should be in Betty Ford yesterday. Sweet tap dancing Christ...
GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:51 PM   #753
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Dear god... That is positively revolting. And I can't unsee it. Just wave after wave of brown barf. Making zero effort beyond puking into his own fist. Seriously, how do you come back from that socially? You're on camera hitting rock bottom. Dude should be in Betty Ford yesterday. Sweet tap dancing Christ...
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:52 PM   #754
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
JFC

I can't imagine the smell.
I aint clicking on that. The pic alone is bad enough. You mentioning the smell almost made me gag.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:53 PM   #755
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

One other thing.

****ing Skinner. Dude is athletic, but he is always ****ing up. Bobbling passes, fumbling, dropping pitches.

What do we have against featuring Arnold more? He’s actually reliable, but he’s been super quiet this year (minus the TD).

Sure seems like JD is constantly targeting Skinner.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:53 PM   #756

Quote:
Someone has kept that one in the holster... just waiting... waiting for that certain special moment to unleash hell on everyone's eyes...
GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 09:00 PM   #757
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Background chatter kind of funny. Women in particular.

Quote:
“Punch him in the stomach, more will come out.”

I’m repulsed, yet transfixed at the same time. Afraid I’d willingly watch an extended version just to know what else happened to that poor, disgusting slob.

Need 3D version.
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Old Today, 09:11 PM   #758
Seeking the Truth daily

HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:14 PM   #759
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Missouri willing to don Illini orange only for KU. Enjoy your evening, little bros.
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Old Today, 09:20 PM   #760
Would an idiot do that?

Don't tell the Missouri fans though, they don't care about KU.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:23 PM   #761
Woman should only make babies

That fat guy throwing up is lucky he wasn't on his back. Swallowing vomit is real
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:26 PM   #762

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
Background chatter kind of funny. Women in particular.

I’m repulsed, yet transfixed at the same time. Afraid I’d willingly watch an extended version just to know what else happened to that poor, disgusting slob.

Need 3D version.
It’s ****ing repugnant to the nth degree, and while I’m totally mortified, my morbid curiosity yearns for more. I mean **** me…. The rest of this guy’s evening/life? is wrecked beyond repair, but I truly wanna know how it played out.
Old Today, 09:27 PM   #763
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Happens to the best of us. I just get in the tub when Im ready. Pro tip.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:33 PM   #764
Consuming CP souls

Beatty level fail?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:35 PM   #765
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

And I here came thinking I was the only one calling for the OC to be shitcanned. This isn’t on JD6, it’s on a complete change in the offense. I said it last week but where is the side to side motion, JD isn’t this type of QB
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.