Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 11:31 AM   #1216
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
I hate it when people say shit like this. The housing market has gone insane. Great that they were able to buy a house but doesn't mean they will be able to make the payments or the house is worth remotely what they paid.

I literally make 4 times what I made when I bought my current house. I could not afford the mortgage on my current house if I was buying at the price it is worth today. That is just insane to me.
So your house has gone up in price 400%? I highly doubt that. Unless you bought a house for 50k and it is currently worth 200k and your previous job was giving blowjobs behind the gas station for $20 and now you are charging $80.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:39 AM   #1217
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You have no idea where the ghetto is or what my life plans are.

I just bought this house three years ago. I live in a decent neighborhood with families, close to schools and a new grocery store and nice businesses.

Get ****ed you snobby bitch. Not everyone needs a half a million dollar house.
You live in a scary neighborhood with rampant pitbulls ready to attack you at any moment, drug users next door, and gang members. Unless you are full of shit with the stories you tell.

You don't have a life plan. You are perfectly content being an internet troll with a sarcastic sense of humor and nobody to share your life with. I suspect you'll end up alone sitting on your porch lamenting the fact that you wasted all those years of your life trying to look "cool" for people on the internet instead of actually living life to the fullest.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #1218
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
So your house has gone up in price 400%? I highly doubt that. Unless you bought a house for 50k and it is currently worth 200k and your previous job was giving blowjobs behind the gas station for $20 and now you are charging $80.
I don’t know Kurt but I could see it being true with the rise in housing prices combined with current interest rates.

A $300k home today with a 7% interest rate would be something like a $2500 monthly mortgage, not including insurance, utilities, etc.

That same home in 2021 could easily have been $200k with a 2% interest rate. I’m not going to calculate for accuracy but I’d guess the mortgage on that bad boy would be closer to like $1200/month or something…?

Not to mention the vast difference in down payments if you’re going that route as well.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #1219
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don’t know Kurt but I could see it being true with the rise in housing prices combined with current interest rates.

A $300k home today with a 7% interest rate would be something like a $2500 monthly mortgage, not including insurance, utilities, etc.

That same home in 2021 could easily have been $200k with a 2% interest rate. I’m not going to calculate for accuracy but I’d guess the mortgage on that bad boy would be closer to like $1200/month or something…?

Not to mention the vast difference in down payments if you’re going that route as well.
300k house at 6.7% (you get a better interest rate if your credit score is above 750) with a 20% down payment has a mortgage payment of $1,500 per month.
Old Today, 01:33 PM   #1220
Veteran

Quote:
I bought my house for 100k. It is now worth over 400k.

I own 10 acres of land on my house. Which if you follow real estate you would know that land prices are astronomical. So what I said was completely accurate.

Add in interest rate on my house is 2%. Current interest rate is around 7%. I would not be able to afford the mortgage on the current price of my house.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 01:38 PM   #1221
I'll be back.

Quote:
You live in a scary neighborhood with rampant pitbulls ready to attack you at any moment, drug users next door, and gang members. Unless you are full of shit with the stories you tell.
Simply not true.

You have no idea. Those are not the ****ing stories I've ever told. Moron.

I live next door to a little old lady. The house next door is on the market. Across the street is a single white guy.

You're a dipshit and a snob. You'd piss your pants if you walked around a real KC ghetto east of power and light like I have.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:19 PM   #1222
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
I bought my house for 100k. It is now worth over 400k.

I own 10 acres of land on my house. Which if you follow real estate you would know that land prices are astronomical. So what I said was completely accurate.

Add in interest rate on my house is 2%. Current interest rate is around 7%. I would not be able to afford the mortgage on the current price of my house.
If I followed real estate? I own 275 acres of land in eastern kansas which I have mentioned on here before. I get at least 1 call every month from someone wanting to buy the land. I'm keenly aware of land prices.

If you are making 4 times as much right now than you were when you bought your house for 100k, and you currently couldn't afford to buy your house at its current value, then you have made some not so smart choices with your money over time. As housing prices have gone up so has the stock market. I would assume since you're mortgage is really low right now at 2% on 80k loan that you have had ample opportunity to put money away as your salary has grown by 400%.

Last edited by LoneWolf; Today at 02:39 PM..
Old Today, 02:38 PM   #1223
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Simply not true.

You have no idea. Those are not the ****ing stories I've ever told. Moron.

I live next door to a little old lady. The house next door is on the market. Across the street is a single white guy.

You're a dipshit and a snob. You'd piss your pants if you walked around a real KC ghetto east of power and light like I have.
We are not all pussies like you. I had a roommate from Denver in college. I spent a weekend at his grandmother's house in what I would call the ghetto in Denver. The house was 1 block off of Colfax avenue. I played basketball at a park for an entire afternoon during that visit where I was the only white guy there and the vast majority of the other players were members of the Rollin' 60 Neighborhood Crips.

You piss your pants and carry a gun with you to protect your weak ass from any dog bigger than a Corgi. Probably best if you don't try to act like you are some type of tough guy.
Old Today, 02:41 PM   #1224
I'll be back.

You are a disgusting snob.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:59 PM   #1225
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
You are a disgusting snob.

You need to go actually read some of the shit you post in the DC forum. You shouldn't be casting any stones at anyone, Mr. glass house.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:18 PM   #1226
Veteran

Quote:
If I followed real estate? I own 275 acres of land in eastern kansas which I have mentioned on here before. I get at least 1 call every month from someone wanting to buy the land. I'm keenly aware of land prices.

If you are making 4 times as much right now than you were when you bought your house for 100k, and you currently couldn't afford to buy your house at its current value, then you have made some not so smart choices with your money over time. As housing prices have gone up so has the stock market. I would assume since you're mortgage is really low right now at 2% on 80k loan that you have had ample opportunity to put money away as your salary has grown by 400%.
I have. I also own 5 other properties and put 25% of my salary in stocks between company and 401k.

How does my net worth have anything to do with my statement? Is this a dick measuring contest on financial stability?

I could not afford the mortgage on my house at its current price. I would not be able to fund my retirement or live the standard I am currently living. I know this because we were looking into buying another house and renting this one out.

I could not afford the mortgage on a 400k house with this interest. Does that clear it up for you?
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #1227
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Wow. Just wow.

I feel so small now after aspiring to retire to a 540 sq ft home on 2 wooded acres on a dead end road.
Texarkana welcomes the next Kaczynski.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #1228
Champion Golfer Of The Year

You’ll probably will continue to use the electrical grid?
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 03:38 PM   #1229
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Texarkana welcomes the next Kaczynski.
Knowing the size of my home has absolutely nothing to do with my worth as a human being makes me a domestic terrorist? I also drive a beat-up 2013 pickup truck that hasn't been washed in at least 8 years. Some of us don't need material things to make themselves feel important.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.