Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #301
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
When you’re in year 3 of the same system and coaching staff and you still don’t know where to line up? Yeah he’s cooked

One mistake with a third QB. Show me footage of him lining up wrong with Pat or Wentz??
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM   #302
Choco Favre

Don’t worry about the haters bugger.

Let’s take our JuJu victory lap
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:33 AM   #303
Starter

JuJu was not as bad as what the stats suggested in NE so very good signing by the Chiefs.

It wasn't just Mac Jones favoring receivers he already had familiar with and Jones playing poorly, JuJu was recovering from injury to start the season and pretty much he had a lot of overlap with the Patriots best receiver (Kendrick Bourne). In part from his injury and in part because Jones was familiar with KB, JuJu legitimately lost out to him but that doesn't mean he could no longer play at all since KB was legitimately having a very good year until he got injured. And even though JuJu was arguably better than Demario Douglas, the patriots went with Douglas at times since the team desperately needed speed at the receiver and even running back position from a receiver that could actually play.

It made sense for the Patriots to get rid of JuJu since NE is playing for the 2025-6 season and not the 2024-5 season. No sense having Drake Maye even as just a backup QB this year gaining familiarity with a veteran receiver that won't be on the team in the long run.
stevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:58 AM   #304
Facts are stubborn things.

Low risk and it allows them to offload one of the rejects this is great.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 06:05 AM   #305
Starter

PER MATT CONNER: FS This year, the NFL announced that teams can place up to two players on injured reserve to start the season and those players would not count toward the 53-man roster. Those same players can be activated at any point after missing four weeks to return to the team. In the past, injured players would have to be on the active roster for cuts and then placed on IR after the fact.

For the Chiefs, this might come in handy depending on the severity of two specific injuries: cornerback Joshua Williams and wide receiver Marquise "Hollywood" Brown.

I think Brown will miss the Ravens and Cinn games and that KC can win the next two without him. Giving Brown more time to heal on IR.
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 07:05 AM   #306
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
One mistake with a third QB. Show me footage of him lining up wrong with Pat or Wentz??
This is a constant thing with him. And this is coming from someone who likes Ross.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 07:34 AM   #307
Spiraling down the Drain

Bye Toney and Moore.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #308
MVP

Serious question, what happened to JuJu's knee?

...wasn't that injury from a long time ago, thought he just sprained an ankle last year?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 11:49 AM   #309
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Serious question, what happened to JuJu's knee?

...wasn't that injury from a long time ago, thought he just sprained an ankle last year?
Arthritis happened. My understanding is he's been bone-on-bone since before we acquired him the first time.

Could be wrong on that, but I thought that's what I'd heard/read.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:46 PM   #310
In Search of a Life

I really really don’t understand the chiefs love for skyy

The only thing I can come up with is… the chiefs want to see if remigio and Ross can clear waivers. And will use this time to shop for a deal for skyy Moore. That is my long ass shot at hoping there’s some reason to keep a useless 7th wr who doesn’t even ****ing play special teams
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:50 PM   #311
In Search of a Life

Remigio can do the same ass things as skyy and I’d have to think he can do it better, and he returns kicks. This feels to me like a loyalty pick and/or giving him the spot because of where he was drafted. I don’t get it.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #312
Homer go crazy!!!

Toney is gone! buh bye now.
greg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 03:16 PM   #313
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Remigio can do the same ass things as skyy and I’d have to think he can do it better, and he returns kicks. This feels to me like a loyalty pick and/or giving him the spot because of where he was drafted. I don’t get it.
He knows the playbook!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:24 PM   #314
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I really really don’t understand the chiefs love for skyy

The only thing I can come up with is… the chiefs want to see if remigio and Ross can clear waivers. And will use this time to shop for a deal for skyy Moore. That is my long ass shot at hoping there’s some reason to keep a useless 7th wr who doesn’t even ****ing play special teams
Saving face for Veach and why Moore is still on the team I assure you. It's all about ego nothing personal against Veach, but it's a quiet ego(pride) play IMO because Moore may have been strictly a Veach led pick.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:26 PM   #315
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Why on earth would Juju be inactive? Would make zero sense bringing him back if that were the case. His connection with Pat is way better than Pat's with Watson that's for sure. It's crazy how short people's memories are when it comes to Juju.
To have him healthy for games that matter such as the playoffs. If it was up to me I would only play him sparingly too re-remember the offense and the put him in the shelf until the playoffs
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.