Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 09:05 AM  
Starter

The Athletic - NFL’s top players 25 and under? How execs, coaches rank them

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/568...nd-under-2024/

Full article in Spoiler.

Spoiler!

Last edited by kcgreene; Today at 09:11 AM..
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #16
Consuming CP souls

Mc Duffie outplayed Surtain last year...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:48 PM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Mc Duffie outplayed Surtain last year...
Yep. I wouldn't consider trading McDuffie for Surtain for one second.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 01:29 PM   #18
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Personally I think Love looked a little more impressive based on the eye test. He’s got a higher ceiling.
QBs can be hard to judge. But if you had an average offensive team, nothing special with the receivers, coaching, running game etc.. I think I would rather have Love than Purdy. It's not that I think Purdy is bad, but SF has a way of making okay QBs look really good. So I'm not sold on his greatness.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #19
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
QBs can be hard to judge. But if you had an average offensive team, nothing special with the receivers, coaching, running game etc.. I think I would rather have Love than Purdy. It's not that I think Purdy is bad, but SF has a way of making okay QBs look really good. So I'm not sold on his greatness.
Agreed.

They’re both relatively young and unproven but I’d take Love in a re-draft.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.