Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-13-2024, 09:21 PM  
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Borderlands THE MOVIE

Okay, this might get me back in a movie theater. The Borderlands games are great fun, and the trailer looks amazing and true to the games.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:49 PM   #16
Live free or die hard

Jack Black... enough said
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:29 PM   #17
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:33 PM   #18
Live free or die hard

Old Today, 01:59 PM   #19
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Every review I've seen has pegged it as total shit. Amazing, considering the cast and source material.

I assume it'll hit Netflix one of these days and I'll give it a look. Sometimes I hear so many awful things about a movie that when I do eventually see it my expectations are so low that I end up sort of liking it. But I'm sure as hell not paying an extra nickel to see it elsewhere.
As someone who has platinumed or gotten all trophies for every game in the Borderlands series, including the Telltale titles, it's disheartening to see this new movie. Honestly, I wouldn’t want to watch it, even if it were free.

The casting choices are a mess—way too short (Hart) or too old (Curtis and Blanchett) for the characters. I'll give them Moxxi and Marcus, they are dead on. There’s no Brick, no Mordecai, no original Claptrap voice, and, worst of all, from everything I've read, they completely changed Tiny Tina’s personality. Her offbeat comedic tone and psychopathy are some of the best things about the games. It’s just not what I was hoping for.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.