Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 07:20 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-26-2024 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:28 PM   #391
Suupraa Geniuuusss

He looked decent in the short time he was out there. I mean, it's not like we need a great LT this season. We just need average-to-above average from him, for now. Yeah, he's going to have some bad reps, even a bad game or three, but as long as he trends positively I think he'll be "good enough."
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:32 PM   #392
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I'm assuming he'll want an extension after year 3 if he plays up to his potential, and they'll obviously give it to him. So, was just thinking 3 years of truly dirt cheap play before we have to pony up some dough.
We will get 4 cheap years. Any extension after year 3 will tack on years, not overwrite that 4th year. Depending on structure, we might dven get 5 cheap years.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:43 PM   #393
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
It's not like the bar has been set that high, but you know damn well there will be people calling for Smith by halftime of the first game thread. It's just how it goes around here.

The fact is they have finally pulled of the band-aid, and the only way to solidify this position is to let the kid play. Hopefully, most people understand that. I'm going to trust Andy to make sure he's covered the first games and they aren't putting him in situations to get Mahomes killed. We've won games with freaking Cam Erving at LT, so I think we should survive with this kid, even early on.
I wont Smith looked finished at tail end of last year. That position is the 2nd hardest position on offense maybe 2nd hardest in all of football. I think thoughthat is a CB now with the rules favoring offense. But back to OT I could see if its close with Wanya and Kingsley Andy starts the season with the more experienced guy. We see little clips by reporters at training camp. How he is actually grading out we have no idea. What we see seems promising. I think to many people formed a judgement on Wanya on a game with a fired up Raider team new head coach and a top 3 defensive line that was inspired.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:45 PM   #394
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
We will get 4 cheap years. Any extension after year 3 will tack on years, not overwrite that 4th year. Depending on structure, we might dven get 5 cheap years.
I'm talking in terms of straight cash. Even if it's not hitting the cap right away, by that time you're probably looking at a minimum of $175 million over 5 years, if not more, including a massive signing bonus. It will hinder our ability to spend money elsewhere. I know Veach has always said Clark doesn't limit his spending, but I think he limits himself to an extent, and I'm sure there's a soft number Clark doesn't like exceeding in a given offseason.

Any way you slice it, he's dirt cheap for a long time, and that is lovely.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 01:55 PM   #395
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
I'm talking in terms of straight cash. Even if it's not hitting the cap right away, by that time you're probably looking at a minimum of $175 million over 5 years, if not more, including a massive signing bonus. It will hinder our ability to spend money elsewhere. I know Veach has always said Clark doesn't limit his spending, but I think he limits himself to an extent, and I'm sure there's a soft number Clark doesn't like exceeding in a given offseason.

Any way you slice it, he's dirt cheap for a long time, and that is lovely.
I think by the time he gets expensive, if he is good, he will get one more contract here. And you rebuild the inside of your OLine with cheaper rookies, as Creed and Smith's possible extensions roll off.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 02:04 PM   #396
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
He moves way better than Wanya.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:27 PM   #397
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Wanya is a future guard.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 03:51 PM   #398
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

This guy being good at all is huge news because Morris was not the answer there. Significant upgrade at LT vs what we had last year is likely.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:57 PM   #399
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Looking good Billie Ray…
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.