Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2008, 09:43 AM  
Banned

share your stories about fireworks....

I had a package of jumping jacks go off in my hand courtesy of a fast fuse back in 1983...that was the worst.

Last year I almost died...almost...when a dixie cannon fell over and shot a mortar shell at me.
Redrum_69 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Redrum_69 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:50 AM   #31
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

http://www.entercomkc.com/fjd/CRSA/t.../rimrock1x.wmv
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:35 AM   #32
Banned

parents sell fireworks every year, and i usually get some sort of burn out of the ordeal
Redrum_69 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Redrum_69 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:02 PM   #33
Life is changing..

Here's my story...

Fireworks are pretty cool. I enjoy watching them.

I wish people didn't shoot them off all hours of the night for about a week straight around 4th of July though.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 09:08 PM   #34
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Here's my story...

Fireworks are pretty cool. I enjoy watching them.

I wish people didn't shoot them off all hours of the night for about a week straight around 4th of July though.
O ya
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:23 PM   #35
It was not a fair catch

I watched a video the other day of fireworks vs mannequins. It was funny. Maybe I was imagining someone being blown up.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:24 PM   #36
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
I was 10 yrs old, We would take the black cat's, open them up for the powder. We placed the powder inside one of those plastic eggs, not a small one, but a "BIG" one. We cut a needle hole on the end and stuck a fuse in it. Carefully we over filled the 2 ends and pushed them together, twisting and turning them until it was tightly packed. We took duct tape and taped it very tightly .
We took the "mini bomb " ( as we called it ) to the garden and I was elected to light it since I was the oldest and could run the fastest. OK, We expected a mini bomb but not really knowing what we had just made were excited but scared at the same time.
I lite the fuse and ran, we had a ditch that had a 3 foot drop in it, I headed right towards it and was going to slide right into it. It went off before I could get there ....... " BOOM "

That bitch peppered me with dirt, rocks, rattled the windows in my grandmothers old house and sent a small rock across the street to the church, that broke out a window.

Our families came out to see what had happened ....... Man dad, my uncles, all the moms, grandparents were pissed off . After explaining what we did , My uncle who worked at an artillery plant stated that we had made a 1/4 stick of dynamite after reviewing the hole in the garden.

They didn't trust us anymore after that.

I came here to post this story and then ran across this story. Either I'm good and beat myself to the punch or just getting old and forgot I've done posted this, or simply just forgot about it!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:31 PM   #37
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Dad would take a 4" pipe 6' long, put 1 end in the dirt ( 12 - 18 " ) with the other end pointing towards the sky. He would take a baseball, light an M-80 's, drop it in the pipe with the ball on top of it! Boom, No we have a baseball that has a hot ass screaming into the sky with a bunch of 8 - 12 year old kids a half block away taking turns catching it. It was a game to play for points, kind of like how we played a game of 500 as kids on the ball field!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 09:41 PM   #38
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Roman candle wars....

Yup. Fought in more than a few of those. Best one involved 13 of us duking it out around midnight on a beach. There may have been some alcohol involved.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:43 PM   #39
MVP

Boom!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:48 PM   #40
Supporter

OMG least I smiled but my cousin when fireworks outlawed here. He went to light them and well lit all of them somehow. They turned back and well all went off. That tough guy was like help me. All of the family still reminds him.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 10:13 PM   #41
Former Illinoisian

Catch sparrows and put a firecracker in their ass, light it then let them fly away. We’d pretend they were Japanese Kamikaze planes and act like shooting them out of the sky.

I quit doing stupid and cruel things like that several decades ago.
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 10:40 PM   #42
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Rider View Post
Catch sparrows and put a firecracker in their ass, light it then let them fly away. We’d pretend they were Japanese Kamikaze planes and act like shooting them out of the sky.

I quit doing stupid and cruel things like that several decades ago.
WE used frogs back then/
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-03-2024, 11:32 PM   #43
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop_74 View Post
8 yrs old, we were using needle nose pliers to cut open Black Cats for the powder in to tin foil to make a "larger" black cat. Found one of the cut open pieces and figured, "Hey, I'll pretend I'm smoking a cigarette." Apparently we didn't get the gun powder out of this particular piece. Needless to say with the back end clamped shut with the pliers, I lit the bugger and within seconds heard this loud "BANG!" and my ears were ringing and lips were numb. I ran in to the bathroom and looked like a Tom and Jerry cartoon with a big black blast mark where it sat in my lips. Luckily no damage other than some burns. To this day I think through VERY carefully all of my plans.
Holy shit dude. And the Tom and Jerry part sent me to the floor. Hahaha…. You are damn lucky. That is some wildly stupid shit.
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-03-2024, 11:36 PM   #44
Fight, build, win!

Back in the day when I just started my land surveying career the engineering firm I worked for had contracts with rock mining companies. We did rock face quantity surveys for La Farge Cosgrove Ash Grove and Tobin Mines. Tobin had a mine behind Indian Springs Mall in KCK. Every July fourth they shut down the mining and blasting for 24 hours. The company would ask for volunteers to work the fourth time and a half and after 8 hours double time. I never passed that up.

We would go in at midnight on the 4th and have the mine to ourselves. It would take about 18 straight hours to locate the new mined face. When we came out for breakfast we would eat and go to a Fireworks tent set up by the mall. We would get an assortment of bottle rockets Roman candles fountains and black cats. A war would commence in total darkness. Quarry mines have no lighting other than the trucks and miner's lights. You can't see your hand in front of your face it is somewhat scary. You lose sense of direction and cant easily walk right into a stone support column or trip on large rocks. That didn't stop us as the glow of the punk gave your position away. After we were done we would put the light on the truck and our spotlight and the mine would be full or smoke. If the mine foreman had ever checked on us we would have been fired on the spot. Fun times!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 11:38 PM   #45
YOU take YOUR seat

I watched the smartest man I ever knew blow the skin of his thumb in half with either a bottle rocket or a roman candle, can't remember which one it was.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.