Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2024, 12:21 AM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

What Songs or Movies Make You Cry?

I’m a bit of a softy, especially with music and certain films/scenes from films.

And it’s a bit all over the place.

Since my dad died, I can’t listen to My Father’s House by Springsteen, and I’ve never been a big Bruce fan. But I listen to that now, and I’m crushed.

Certain operas/arias bring me to tears.

Transatlanticism by Death Cab is always rough, even if I’m in a great mood. I’ll end up drifting back into some former relationship and it’ll get me misty eyed.

Too many songs bring tears to my eyes for reasons of joy, sadness, yearning, etc…

Here’s a weird one. Superman The Movie. Christopher Reeve. When he grabs Lois and that helicopter(pilots inside) from falling from the roof, I snort cry. I just wish sometimes there was this “miracle man” who could do stuff like that and give us all something to believe in and be so thankful it exists.

Private Ryan, Schindler’s List, Sling Blade…. All crushers…

What do you have?
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-29-2024, 07:56 AM   #91
best in the biz

Last song Freddie sang

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 09:09 AM   #92
My Mamma Says

The ending of Mr Hollands Opus gets me and The ending of the Notebook..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM   #93
Supporter

I drive your truck by Lee Brice. It hits me because I have never been one to go to a grave to remember someone. To me it's just a marker and corpse there. When I want to remember someone, like my Grandad, I go to the farm where my memories of him are. So, when I hear that song, I relate to it and get a little misty about my Grandad
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:26 AM   #94
MVP

Yep, end of Field of Dreams. I coached my son in ball and he is on his final year of college baseball. Gets me every time. "wanna have a catch"
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:36 AM   #95
Starter

Terminator music

When Arnold gives the thumbs up as he melts himself with John screamin no don’t do it.
Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.Regime is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #96
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
The ending of Mr Hollands Opus gets me and The ending of the Notebook..
Mr. Hollands Opus... damn... yep. Every damn time.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 11:19 AM   #97
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Yep, end of Field of Dreams. I coached my son in ball and he is on his final year of college baseball. Gets me every time. "wanna have a catch"
Shortly after my Father passed away in 2011, I penned a story about him in a blog I used to keep. He taught me all about baseball and football and he was my first baseball coach.

I can't watch Field of Dreams without getting a big lump in my throat....and like you when he says "wanna have a catch" it's hard for me not to cry.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.