Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 08:29 PM  
Banned

Reporting someone to CPS

So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious ****ed up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being ****ed up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:06 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Correct. Unfortunately, with such vague information (not your fault, Titty) they won't actually do much but they will open a file and her name will be in it. Someone as trashy and as stupid as this person seems to be will **** something else up for her kids down the line and they will be more apt to do something if they already have a file.
Thanks there's other stuff I want to leave out as this is a public message board but you get the gist
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:07 PM   #17
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I guess to answer your question I'm not sure unless I knew what the outcome would be.

I mean usually I don't think family business is strangers business but **** when you put it out there like that. Maybe I grew up in a sheltered home or something but I found what I heard totally disgusting
I'd report what you heard. It's easy and gets this family on record somewhere. That way if the school reports something too, it's going to get escalated much quicker.

Do the right thing.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:08 PM   #18
Mod Team

https://dss.mo.gov/cd/keeping-kids-s...2D2966%20(text).

Use the hotline.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:10 PM   #19
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yep, most states have hotlines specifically for situations like this.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:13 PM   #20
MER

Mom didn't say she was drunk and the kids are consentual minors?

Nothing will happen.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:14 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post

Nothing will happen.
The kid is under 10 years old that's ****ed up
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:15 PM   #22
MER

Quote:
The kid is under 10 years old that's ****ed up
Ok

You didn't say that.

You should ask yourself what kind of man knows about an assault on a child and comes to CP for advice?

Your morality is dependant on public opinion and HR. Go sit on a cactus.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:16 PM   #23
I'll be back.

The only play here is to get that chick's number, this could be your next conquest.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:16 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:

Nothing will happen.
Quote:
Ok

You didn't say that.

You should ask yourself what kind of man knows about an assault on a child and comes to CP for advice?

You are a giant ****
Thumbs Up 24 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:16 PM   #25
infralapsarianism

I spent 6 years as a foster parent and am intimately acquainted with CPS (at least in Missouri—don't know where you're at).

1. Yes, report it. If there's any suspicion of endangerment, neglect, or abuse, better to report it than let it slide. Too many of my kids could have suffered less if someone would have picked up the phone earlier.

2. Be aware CPS/DSS might not move fast. They are overwhelmed and understaffed. They also prioritize cases from mandated reporters (e.g. doctors, teachers, foster parents), b/c they expect us to have a better understanding of what abuse, neglect, and endangerment are. Nonetheless, it will at least put the kids on the radar.

3. I've done reports before. It never feels right, but it is the right thing.
Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:17 PM   #26
MER

Quote:
You are a giant ****
Yeah the guy who needs to know what to do about child sexual assault doesn't really get an opinion.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:18 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Yeah the guy who needs to know what to do about child sexual assault doesn't really get an opinion.
The message board high horse is all you have. Go smoke some more pot
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:19 PM   #28
Mod Team

Quote:
Ok

You didn't say that.

Sadly many people brush these comments off and do nothing. I think Billay is here simply to get validation that he is doing the right thing. It's awkward to have to make a phone call and provide these details so many people don't do it. I applaud him. The ones that brush off these comments allow child abuse to go on for years.
Thumbs Up 24 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:19 PM   #29
MER

Quote:
The message board high horse is all you have. Go smoke some more pot
You brought the horse.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:20 PM   #30
Veteran

If someone told me all of that I would go straight to the police station.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.