Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 08:50 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Reason 5,432 why I’m glad the Chiefs don’t delve into Jersey designs

These look god awful. Like arena league awful

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 07:35 PM   #46
Bolton gonna knock you out

I always thought these were cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 08:11 PM   #47
YOU take YOUR seat

K-state fans probably like it
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 08:17 PM   #48
Woman should only make babies

Hope we use yellow and black heavily one day to watch the meltdown
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 08:23 PM   #49
Has a particular set of skills

Our color scheme still works today.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 08:36 PM   #50
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Slightly off topic: I love our unis but am always shocked to hear the general population thinks ours are decent at best.

I almost want to see a redesign to remedy that situation but also don’t want to ruin a good thing.
The Chiefs have great uniforms as long as they don't do the all white with the red helmet. Now I also think the Chiefs could introduce a white helmet with a red outline on the arrowhead.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-18-2024, 08:37 PM   #51
Damnit Peg

Also, this Ravens helmet is awesome.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-18-2024, 10:08 PM   #52
Feeling Victorian

No one does God awful like the Denver Broncos.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 10:55 PM   #53
Veteran

What about updating the yellow with gold, as the Rams did after their Super Bowl win in I think 99? I’m not saying it would look good, but I’d like to see a mock up.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old 06-19-2024, 03:08 AM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I just want one updated alternate that uses black. And we can wear it to flex on the raiders every year when we play them at home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevo_410 View Post
would you guys be cool with a yellow jersey/pant combo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
No. I think the Chiefs should phase out yellow altogether. Red and white will do fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Wonder what an ice out white uni would look like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Hope we use yellow and black heavily one day to watch the meltdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Now I also think the Chiefs could introduce a white helmet with a red outline on the arrowhead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UteChief View Post
What about updating the yellow with gold, as the Rams did after their Super Bowl win in I think 99? I’m not saying it would look good, but I’d like to see a mock up.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:11 AM   #55
Woman should only make babies

would be interesting
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	download (13).jpeg
Views:	47
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	127567  
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:59 AM   #56
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Always wanted something like this
you almost became my first neg rep poster with this shit!

as i get older, it's becoming easier to pull that trigger...

just haven't yet, keep up the good work!
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-19-2024, 03:59 AM   #57
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
would be interesting
eat a dick!
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 07:36 AM   #58
Rookie

Chiefs need to roll out a black uniform ensemble. Black helmets, jersey and pants. No yellow piping just stick with black, red and white. To be worn in domes, cold weather games or night games obviously.
KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-19-2024, 07:59 AM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Always wanted something like this
That is beyond ugly. I'm not one that cares too much about tradition and shit like that, but holy mother of **** that might be the ugliest helmet I've ever laid eyes on.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-19-2024, 08:05 AM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
I don't care for the logo, but otherwise they're pretty nice.
Yeah I like those uniforms for the Ravens, except for the stupid ass squawking raven lol. Why does it have to be that profile of the head and have its beak gaped open. It looks like a baby bird waiting to be fed by its mom.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.