Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 04:35 AM  
What's up braj?

Just puked everywhere AMA

Probably been 10+ years since the last time I threw up.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:47 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Update: Just puked again, more violently this time. Brats are off the menu for me in the foreseeable future.
7-11 will get you.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:49 AM   #32
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
7-11 will get you.
And 17 will get you 20
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:59 AM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Not sure how you are eating brats. I'm sure that's highly illegal.

But I'm glad to hear you are trying to rid this world of brats.

P. S. If you ate them last night, it's not food poisoning. If you just ate them for breakfast, it might be.
Food poisoning symptoms can start as soon as 30 minutes after eating contaminated food, but can also take up to three weeks to appear. The exact time depends on the type of bacteria or virus causing the illness. For example, the incubation period for norovirus is 24–48 hours, while campylobacter can take 2–7 days. Just being a nerd. I’ll see myself out
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 11:25 AM   #34
Court Jester

Did you vomit in a Kohl’s bathroom?
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:33 AM   #35
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Did you vomit in a Kohl’s bathroom?
How rude. Everyone knows that's where you go for emergency shits.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:57 AM   #36
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Food poisoning symptoms can start as soon as 30 minutes after eating contaminated food, but can also take up to three weeks to appear. The exact time depends on the type of bacteria or virus causing the illness. For example, the incubation period for norovirus is 24–48 hours, while campylobacter can take 2–7 days. Just being a nerd. I’ll see myself out
I could probably count on one hand the number of times in my life that I've puked that weren't alcohol-related, and since my power drinking days have been over for nearly 30 years, that never happens anymore. I've always had an iron stomach. What gets me is things beyond the stomach. I remember once both my wife and I got food poisoning from some shitty Italian restaurant. God, I wish I could have puked it up and been done with it, but instead I crapped blank ink every 15-30 minutes for a couple of days.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:06 PM   #37
legend

JR ARE YOU DEAD?!?!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:22 PM   #38
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
JR ARE YOU DEAD?!?!
Oh I’m alive. Wife dropped our son off at daycare this morning and they asked if he had been sick because there’s a stomach bug going around. He’s fine (so far) but I certainly found it.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 01:33 PM   #39
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Weeks?!? How tf does that work? Doesn’t everything you eat cycle through you digestive system in no more than a day or two?
Some foodborne illnesses are latent, meaning they reproduce in your system before you ever feel any symptoms. Hepatitis A virus, for example, can take 15 days to 50 days before you show symptoms
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 02:00 PM   #40
Banned

OP tried to ingest his ozempic anally
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.