Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 04:31 PM   #40426
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Manning played with Brady, Brees and Rodgers and was often considered the best of all of them.
In the regular season. Dude was a huge playoff choker. Dude had 16 playoff games where he threw 1 or less TDs, and 9 where he threw more than 1.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 04:39 PM   #40427
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
In the regular season. Dude was a huge playoff choker. Dude had 16 playoff games where he threw 1 or less TDs, and 9 where he threw more than 1.
For sure. He didn’t elevate his play when he got to the postseason like a Mahomes, Brady or Montana.

Still.. he was pretty unanimously considered a top 3 QB of all-time when he retired so I don’t think it’s fair to say Mahomes is way past him.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 04:43 PM   #40428
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

He's regarded in that group because of two things:

1. His namesake
2. Yellow flags
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 04:44 PM   #40429
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Manning wasn't very good at dealing with adversity.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-26-2024, 05:09 PM   #40430

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
He's regarded in that group because of two things:

1. His namesake
2. Yellow flags
Lol.. he retired the all time leader in passing yards, passing TDs, 4th quarter comebacks and league MVPs but sure, bud.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 05:12 PM   #40431

I just looked it up and this ****er played nearly 20 years, a great deal of those years before the changes in rules that benefitted passing, and still has higher YPA than Joe Burrow and Josh Allen. That is seriously impressive.

He still holds the record for most passing yards and TDs in a single season as well. A record he set a few years after suffering a career-ending injury.

I know it’s cool to hate the dude after his stint with the Broncos but the bad man can’t hurt us anymore. It’s OK to give him his flowers.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 05:25 PM   #40432
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
I just looked it up and this ****er played nearly 20 years, a great deal of those years before the changes in rules that benefitted passing, and still has higher YPA than Joe Burrow and Josh Allen. That is seriously impressive.

He still holds the record for most passing yards and TDs in a single season as well. A record he set a few years after suffering a career-ending injury.

I know it’s cool to hate the dude after his stint with the Broncos but the bad man can’t hurt us anymore. It’s OK to give him his flowers.
He was great. No doubt about that.

I’m just saying there isn’t a strong argument to have him ahead of Mahomes.

Mahomes is on pace to beat everything Manning did in the regular season. Mahomes has already eclipsed everything Manning did in the postseason, which imo matters more.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 05:25 PM   #40433
Banned!

Quote:

Regular season stats and wins are cool.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 06:32 PM   #40434
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i just love that we get to see shit like this constantly now

Yeah stuff like this i think brings me the most amount of pride. Anytime anyone brings up the great QBs of the past, Mahomes will be right there, and everyone will remember the Chiefs as the team of 2020's.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-26-2024, 07:15 PM   #40435
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Yeah stuff like this i think brings me the most amount of pride. Anytime anyone brings up the great QBs of the past, Mahomes will be right there, and everyone will remember the Chiefs as the team of 2020's.
Best part...No Aikman, no ELWAY on that list.

Life is good.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 07:22 PM   #40436
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Best part...No Aikman, no ELWAY on that list.

Life is good.
And there never will be.

We have killed the past.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 07:23 PM   #40437
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:

He also elevated the already high importance of the quarterback position. He ran the entire offense with an OC that basically held a clipboard and a defensive head coach. He was at the forefront of pushing the NFL to be a overwhelmingly passing league by virtue of his play. The postseason stuff bites him for sure, but he was incredible. If Mahomes retired today, there's a strong argument that he's ahead of Manning, but it would be a good debate. In a few more years it's probably not close.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2024, 09:03 PM   #40438
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 07:26 AM   #40439

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
He was great. No doubt about that.

I’m just saying there isn’t a strong argument to have him ahead of Mahomes.

Mahomes is on pace to beat everything Manning did in the regular season. Mahomes has already eclipsed everything Manning did in the postseason, which imo matters more.
I suppose it depends on your criteria.

I am normally a huge “peak” guy so Mahomes does well in my rankings. His peak has matched any QB in history.

Still, it’s hard to ignore Peyton’s production over the course of his career. I think it’ll take a few more years of elite production from Pat until I’d comfortably put him over Manning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
He also elevated the already high importance of the quarterback position. He ran the entire offense with an OC that basically held a clipboard and a defensive head coach. He was at the forefront of pushing the NFL to be a overwhelmingly passing league by virtue of his play. The postseason stuff bites him for sure, but he was incredible. If Mahomes retired today, there's a strong argument that he's ahead of Manning, but it would be a good debate. In a few more years it's probably not close.
This is a good point. I’m pretty sure one of those defensive holding offseason rehauls around 2004 was specifically in response to the Patriots mugging his receivers in a postseason beatdown.
Old 05-27-2024, 11:23 AM   #40440
I'll be back.

upscaled some All 22 to 4K and it looks *really nice* clark

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.