Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2024, 01:09 AM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

Anyone Got a Good Rec on a Car CD Mount Holder for a Phone?

I’m really splitting hairs, but I just can’t decide what’s gonna be a good choice.

I don’t wanna spend $60 on this. But I also don’t wanna spend $20 and wish I spent $30.

Never use the CD player in the car, and I like that position in the car. Not a big fan of the dashboard phone.

Any ideas or thoughts on how I can resolve this?
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-19-2024, 03:33 PM   #31
Starter

What the shit is this thread??
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-19-2024, 03:39 PM   #32
Constable of Untruths

Can anyone give me a good recommendation on a console television and laser disk player?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 03:41 PM   #33
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Can anyone give me a good recommendation on a console television and laser disk player?
go to Radio Shack
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 03:58 PM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
go to Radio Shack
Sears has some good deals on tower speakers, too.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 03:59 PM   #35
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Two words... Beta max
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 04:14 PM   #36
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Any ideas or thoughts on how I can resolve this?
Get up to 70 and throw that ****ing thing out the window...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 04:14 PM   #37
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

So, as long as we are stepping on our dicks here... (well, actually the OP)...

I've leased my trucks for 20 years. This last one, a 2019 I bought at the end of the lease, but anyway...

One day, the GF finally asked after I had it for awhile, why do you have your CD holder in here? (it is a big book, probably holds 30 CD's. It would sit on the floor between the two bucket seats).

I replied if I ever want to play a CD. She said this don't have a CD player in it. I'm like, wat?

Sure enough, everything is digital. I'm so observant.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 04:30 PM   #38
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

I've leased my trucks for 20 years. This last one, a 2019 I bought at the end of the lease, but anyway...

One day, the GF finally asked after I had it for awhile, why do you have your CD holder in here? (it is a big book, probably holds 30 CD's. It would sit on the floor between the two bucket seats).

I replied if I ever want to play a CD. She said this don't have a CD player in it. I'm like, wat?

Pics of GF?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 04:35 PM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Quasar and Magnavox.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 05:02 PM   #40
Fight, build, win!

So just to be clear is this dick measuring contest over compressed digital audio or the age of our cars?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 05:05 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
So just to be clear is this dick measuring contest over compressed digital audio or the age of our cars?
The age of my compressed dick
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 05:57 PM   #42
I'll **** anything that moves!

Man, I’ve really gotta stop posting at 2am after I’ve had a few cocktails….

For the record, the car is a 2014 Honda, and I’m driving this thing until the wheels fall off. Went years without owning a car while living in NYC, and this thing is grrrrreat.

So much ageism in tbis thread! Hahaha…

Anyway, I ordered a holder from Amazon for 30 bucks. I know everyone has been waiting with baited breath…
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-19-2024, 05:59 PM   #43

No1curr
Old 05-19-2024, 10:17 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

Pic of CD holder, TIA.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-19-2024, 10:39 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Hahaha, Jesus Christ gang.... I'm not an old man... I honestly can't remember the last time I even picked up a CD.

There are several types of cell phone holders out there, some for the the dash, some for windshield, vent, and other points for attachment, among which is a holder that attaches to the CD console. Considering I never use it, I figured that would be a good spot for a phone holder attachment. It's not even an old car either, but yeah, that CD player is there, and it's a good spot to hold a cell phone.

But anyway, lemme see if I can find my walker, I'm cold and frightened.

Edit: Yeah, upon re-reading my original post, I can see how there was some confusion. I'm looking for a new holder for my cell phone while in the car, something that possibly mounts to the CD player since it never gets used. Does that make more sense? Something like this... https://www.amazon.com/Holder-Adjust.../dp/B0C9HF4HJS
I'd probably do this one and get a RAM Mount for the phone holder.

CD

Ram Mount
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.