Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 12:50 AM   #1996
Choco Favre

^^^Wow, this guy is heated over a WNBA game.

A WNBA game...

Did I mention he's heated over a WNBA game?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 04:11 AM   #1997
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Bwahaha you're a deluded d/ckhead who clearly doesn't know what the word "racist" means smh get educated you fool
Are you claiming "defense" by the built in safety mechanism, of the literal defination, that minorities can't be racist? Because many of your posts over the years appear to be racially motivated. So, I can certainly understand if someone takes that opinion in this case...Perhaps the correct term to describe your motivation should be the culturally adopted term of "reverse racism." Which, by the way, is also not given credence by a legal defination. Isn't that convenient?

Bottom line, definition or no definition - if a particular point of view is racially motivated, then it should be considered racist, no matter which side it comes from. People shouldn't get to hide behind semantics.

Last edited by TEX; 05-19-2024 at 05:00 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 05-19-2024, 06:16 AM   #1998
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Are you claiming "defense" by the built in safety mechanism, of the literal defination, that minorities can't be racist? Because many of your posts over the years appear to be racially motivated. So, I can certainly understand if someone takes that opinion in this case...Perhaps the correct term to describe your motivation should be the culturally adopted term of "reverse racism." Which, by the way, is also not given credence by a legal defination. Isn't that convenient?

Bottom line, definition or no definition - if a particular point of view is racially motivated, then it should be considered racist, no matter which side it comes from. People shouldn't get to hide behind semantics.
Find me something I've said that is "racist" then? I'm all ears.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2024, 09:12 AM   #1999
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
^^^Wow, this guy is heated over a WNBA game.

A WNBA game...

Did I mention he's heated over a WNBA game?
It's strange when people start hating the person due to the media's obsession.... this doesn't at all seem like a Tom Brady situation, where he basks in the attention and goes out of his way to be in the spotlight.

I could very well be missing something, but doesn't seem like Clark is that type of person at all... the media being obsessed with her has nothing to do with her own thoughts on adjusting to a new league and so forth.

Unless she's been quoted as saying she's going to dominate from day one (going out on a limb thinking she has probably said the opposite), why the hell would anyone be so triggered by every little struggle?

Go laugh at the talking heads and ESPN who put her on the pedestal, dummies.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 09:39 AM   #2000
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
You're in here going game by game talking about how she's getting owned in her first and second games as a rookie as if it somehow supports your theory that she is overrated or whatever. I really can't be bothered anymore to read your posts in detail to be honest
When people suggest she's "the best women's college player ever" then yes she has been overrated imo. However this is the WNBA now and now it's time to see if the hype is justified. She's had flashes of her great shooting but there's still a lot of work to do on her allround game. When she faces lesser competition then we'll see if she can start to dominate.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2024, 09:40 AM   #2001
Ultrabanned

Just give Clark a little time to develop. I figure once she starts to dominate this league -she'll by on the Pacers bench this time next year.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 09:56 AM   #2002
In Search of a Life

In seeing a little of the game ionescu is supposed to be one of those guards, like plum, that are supposed to be these exciting sharpshooters. As good as they are, I'm sorry to say but it's just not that fun to watch. It's not like soccer or tennis where women's athletes play the same, just a little less speed and power. Wnba players are either Tim Duncan fundamentally surgical like Breanna Stewart or they just don't look very fluid.

And that's why Clark is different. And some of the new wave of ncaaw seem on that path too. For all intents and purposes they move way more like the men's games we are used to.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 10:01 AM   #2003
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
And that's why Clark is different. And some of the new wave of ncaaw seem on that path too. For all intents and purposes they move way more like the men's games we are used to.
I hope this is true. Women's basketball is unwatchable for me for the most part.

Jackie Styles was the last women's player who was able to really generate anywhere near this level of excitement, but she wasn't able to maintain it.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-19-2024, 10:18 AM   #2004
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It's strange when people start hating the person due to the media's obsession.... this doesn't at all seem like a Tom Brady situation, where he basks in the attention and goes out of his way to be in the spotlight.

I could very well be missing something, but doesn't seem like Clark is that type of person at all... the media being obsessed with her has nothing to do with her own thoughts on adjusting to a new league and so forth.

Unless she's been quoted as saying she's going to dominate from day one (going out on a limb thinking she has probably said the opposite), why the hell would anyone be so triggered by every little struggle?

Go laugh at the talking heads and ESPN who put her on the pedestal, dummies.
She's been quoted by a veteran teammate as being humble and saying/asking, "just help me", while trying to figure something out in practice.

When I first heard this I thought she was just struggling to get up to speed. Every time I watch a piece of a game it makes me think the whole team struggles with figuring out what they're supposed to be doing. At times it doesn't even appear like they've been given a game plan to carry out.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-19-2024, 10:27 AM   #2005
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
She's been quoted by a veteran teammate as being humble and saying/asking, "just help me", while trying to figure something out in practice.

When I first heard this I thought she was just struggling to get up to speed. Every time I watch a piece of a game it makes me think the whole team struggles with figuring out what they're supposed to be doing. At times it doesn't even appear like they've been given a game plan to carry out.
Yeah the headcoach is definitely under a microscope now with the team's profile being raised due to Clark so she's gonna have to figure things out soon for sure. She does have a fair excuse though as they've played two top teams thus far. When they play teams on their level then that will be when the coach can be fully judged. Facing two top five teams has been rough tbh.
Old 05-19-2024, 05:08 PM   #2006
Choco Favre

Quote:
Yeah the headcoach is definitely under a microscope now with the team's profile being raised due to Clark so she's gonna have to figure things out soon for sure. She does have a fair excuse though as they've played two top teams thus far. When they play teams on their level then that will be when the coach can be fully judged. Facing two top five teams has been rough tbh.
Admit it. You didn't watch or follow wnba basketball before. You had no interest

Now Clark is in the league you have interest.

Clark is pulling people in. She's the face of women's bball
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 05:31 PM   #2007
MVP

Quote:
Admit it. You didn't watch or follow wnba basketball before. You had no interest

Just came here to post in this thread for the first time to admit exactly this. I was genuinely interested in her college career and I have now (somewhat) actively followed her in the WNBA. I honestly love watching her just launch up those arching rainbows from 5 feet behind the line. It’s so fun.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-19-2024, 05:40 PM   #2008
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:

I've always watched the wnba playoffs actually. Now I've started watching regular games too. Sue me .
Old 05-19-2024, 05:45 PM   #2009
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
I've always watched the wnba playoffs actually. Now I've started watching regular games too. Sue me .
UCaitlinBugger
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2024, 07:23 PM   #2010
Your mom

Quote:
Why would you subject yourself to such torture?
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.