Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What rookie are you most excited for?
WR Xavier Worthy 70 53.03%
OT Kingsley Suamataia 34 25.76%
TE Jared Wiley 17 12.88%
S Jaden Hicks 6 4.55%
C/OG Hunter Nourzad 2 1.52%
CB Kamal Hadden 1 0.76%
OG C.J Hanson 1 0.76%
One of the UDFAs (List below) 1 0.76%
I'm a miserable dick who hated our draft. 0 0%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2024, 01:46 PM  
Starter

What rookie are you most excited for?

Just curious who everyone is most excited for of our drafted and undrafted rookies.

Personally, I really enjoyed what I saw out of Wiley at TCU.

Last edited by kcgreene; 05-16-2024 at 01:52 PM..
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:08 PM   #16
Starter

Gotta go with Kingsley, considering LT has been unstable since Fisher left.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:08 PM   #17
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Worthy for sure. I'm excited to see long bombs back in the play book. And Pacheco is going to feast
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:10 PM   #18
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Worthy for sure. I'm excited to see long bombs back in the play book. And Pacheco is going to feast
Honestly, I am quite a bit eager to see how much more effective Pacheco is with Worthy AND Hollywood able to go deep...
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:16 PM   #19
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Gotta go with Kingsley, considering LT has been unstable since Fisher left.
I was not big on Fisher, but yeah, compared to what we've had since then...

I very much possibly took a stable, albeit underwhelming, bookend like him for granted.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 02:16 PM   #20
Dazed and Confused

Suamateiawhatever has a chance to plug the LT spot for however many years Patrick plays. If he pans out, this will be the steal of the draft.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:17 PM   #21
MVP

Whatever one is a devout Catholic has my vote!
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 02:18 PM   #22
MVP

Honestly its Wiley. I was hyped for Kelce when he was drafted. As a former tight end (make your jokes) there's just something exciting about a plus tight end prospect.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:25 PM   #23
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Honestly its Wiley. I was hyped for Kelce when he was drafted. As a former tight end (make your jokes) there's just something exciting about a plus tight end prospect.
I wasn't very draft savvy yet when we drafted Kelce, but I have been hoping for us to go get a guy the last few years, and when I was watching tape before the draft, Wiley really stuck out in my opinion. Hoping we can keep the TE as a highly contributing position.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:42 PM   #24
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Yeah, we needed some real football talk instead of everything that kindve just keeps happening off the field.

Very much on the Wiley train as well. I also think he's the future TE1. Hopefully Kelce trains him up a bit.

Tbf, it's unlikely that Wiley will be the next Travis Kelce. And I say 'fair,' because a lot of people are going to expect that much from him because he's the heir apparent, and those are really tough shoes to fill.

When I think about it, we've been insanely lucky to have a pair of the greatest TEs in NFL history back-to-back in our lifetimes, and the odds of drafting the next all-world TE with Wiley are just infinitesimal. But I like what little I've seen of him on tape, and even if he only turns out to be an average starting TE (better than Gray) he'll still be a great get for us, simply because this offense is geared around the TE position.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 02:49 PM   #25
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Tbf, it's unlikely that Wiley will be the next Travis Kelce. And I say 'fair,' because a lot of people are going to expect that much from him because he's the heir apparent, and those are really tough shoes to fill.

When I think about it, we've been insanely lucky to have a pair of the greatest TEs in NFL history back-to-back in our lifetimes, and the odds of drafting the next all-world TE with Wiley are just infinitesimal. But I like what little I've seen of him on tape, and even if he only turns out to be an average starting TE (better than Gray) he'll still be a great get for us, simply because this offense is geared around the TE position.
Oh, I get it entirely. Some people will be let down because they'll expect another HoF TE, but if he can be a good TE and be reliable for 650 to 700 yards a year and contribute as he's needed, I'm more than happy.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:55 PM   #26
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Oh, I get it entirely. Some people will be let down because they'll expect another HoF TE, but if he can be a good TE and be reliable for 650 to 700 yards a year and contribute as he's needed, I'm more than happy.
Nonsense, 100% of our draft picks will be hall of famers, until proven otherwise.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 02:56 PM   #27
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Yah, that's pretty much what I'm hoping for. A solid TE1 that can give the offense a little of that security blanket element.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 02:59 PM   #28
MVP

Worthy's the obvious answer, but I think Sua showing out as a stud LT would be amazing!

If Wiley shows some flashes early in the season we'll all be going crazy!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2024, 03:01 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Nonsense, 100% of our draft picks will be hall of famers, until proven otherwise.
THAT'S the spirit! I love it!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 03:07 PM   #30
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post