Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 12:14 PM   #1246
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
How many empty store fronts on the Plaza currently?

Why does Shake Shack have to close their dining room early on weekends?

Why did the movie theater close?

What happened to Nordstrom’s moving to the Plaza?

Third World Shithole might be an understatement to describe the current state of affairs on the Plaza.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 12:17 PM   #1247

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
The people who actually live in KC are laughing at you, so...
Obviously they don’t go to the Plaza… because it’s a shitshow there currently.

Empty storefronts, high crime, decrease in visitors, etc.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 12:19 PM   #1248
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post

Third World Shithole might be an understatement to describe the current state of affairs on the Plaza.
There are empty store fronts all across the suburbs too...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 12:23 PM   #1249
Starter

Quote:

People in Bangladesh shudder at the thought of a restaurant having to close its dining room early.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 12:25 PM   #1250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
There are empty store fronts all across the suburbs too...
To the same extent as the Plaza?

The Plaza was at 83% occupancy as of the end of 2023. And the Plaza’s owners defaulted last year as well.

And Town Center Plaza and similar places in Johnson County don’t have the high crime issues impacting the Plaza.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 12:28 PM   #1251
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Which apt complex was it?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 12:31 PM   #1252
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Obviously they don’t go to the Plaza… because it’s a shitshow there currently.

Empty storefronts, high crime, decrease in visitors, etc.
It's a shopping district/center. Turnover of store fronts is normal. The Nordstrom failed not because of crime in the area, but because of COVID fallout to brick and mortar stores.

I'm down there all the time. Walk up during the day from work (my office is adjacent). Go there for dinner. Walk around at night. All four seasons.

Like any shopping area, it has the occasional influx of teenagers up to no good as they try to kill time. But it is not an unsafe place by any means.

The truth is that there really is not an unsafe area in Kansas City outside of the Crime Square of 20th North to 40th South, The Paseo to the West to Prospect to the East. That area is where the overwhelming majority of serious or violent crime in Kansas City occurs.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 12:36 PM   #1253
Live free or die hard

Am I in DC again?

I thought this was a thread about our new WR?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 12:37 PM   #1254
Ain't no relax!

KC isn't quite 90s Iran just yet. But vehicular theft is currently way out of control, and it's been that way since the pandemic. I had my vehicle stolen at the end of 22. If you reference StolenKC, every damn day you'll see another Hellcat or similar type car stolen. Cops don't have the resources to deal with it, and the thieves know that.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 01:15 PM   #1255
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I wish we had hollywood for more than one year.
I think Hollywood's chances of a second contract with the Chiefs have increased significantly this offseason.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-16-2024, 01:18 PM   #1256
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
KC isn't quite 90s Iran just yet. But vehicular theft is currently way out of control, and it's been that way since the pandemic. I had my vehicle stolen at the end of 22. If you reference StolenKC, every damn day you'll see another Hellcat or similar type car stolen. Cops don't have the resources to deal with it, and the thieves know that.
Had my car stolen in Los Angeles and called the cops to tell them I had video of the crime. They never showed up, went into the police station on the 3rd day and the cop just laughed at me. The place was a ****ing zoo, constant fire alarms during the approx 1 hr I was there, an old lady's house was actively being broken into after the cops just chased off the same guy, they didn't want to go back just told her to close her doors lol, a 7-11 was held up at gun point by two teens, and there was a massive DUI car accident right in front of the station. I teased him that they're so understaffed he should think about changing sides, he teased back "think about it all the time."

Cop is a shit job, they need waaaaaay more resources than they currently have, which atleast out here turns them bad sometimes. I've heard so many terrible cop stories out here, they're the most feared gang in LA.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2024, 01:21 PM   #1257
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
I think Hollywood's chances of a second contract with the Chiefs have increased significantly this offseason.
But I expect him to do so well that he may price himself out of a second kc contract. Which is why I wish we had done it now
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 01:26 PM   #1258
Hockey Town

Quote:
But I expect him to do so well that he may price himself out of a second kc contract. Which is why I wish we had done it now
He wasn't going more than 1 year at that price, he's banking on a big year to get paid.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 01:27 PM   #1259

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Am I in DC again?

I thought this was a thread about our new WR?
His car was broken into in KC.
Old 05-16-2024, 01:29 PM   #1260
Starter

Quote:
I expect Brown to do well too. But he's still going to be small with a checkered production history and injury concerns. So maybe his next contract will also be reasonable.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about