Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2024, 08:10 AM  
Fight, build, win!

Pizza Hut to offer a better Burger

The new Cheese Burger Melt for a limited time. This will probably bomb like when Micky D offered pizza by the slice. Get ready to get out and get these kids.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...t/73690348007/

I'll wait for Review Bra's opinion on this.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:08 PM   #76
Veteran

Definitely an Off-Season Thread. Was unaware Pizza Hut was still in business
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 01:11 PM   #77
Needs more middle fingers

Why is everyone a ****ing pizza snob?

Weirdest phenomenon, i swear.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 01:12 PM   #78
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post

Ikr....if there is food that would lend itself to least being a food snob its fkn pizza
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:27 PM   #79
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I used to get Aldi's Carolina style bbq sauce for pulled pork but have found a better substitute. It's less sweet which I find better for PP but not enough spicy mustard zip so I went elsewhere.
Carolina Q is disgusting dog shit
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:34 PM   #80
Fight, build, win!

You accept bad pizza because it's all you know. The sauce crust and cheese is an integral part that you have forgotten by years of fast food cooked quickly in a convection oven. Its not being a snob it just a memory that you miss. Hell I rarely eat pizza now it sucks so bad. Hell in the 60s as a pup that was the thing to do. Drive out to Funhouse from North of the river eat good pizza the to the batting cages and mini golf at Coolcrest.

The next week it may be Shakeys on Rainbow Blvd bt KU med center for pizza then a movie at the Center Theater in NKC.

Pizza wasn't fast-food then you waited in line to be seated and ordered your pizza the Dads pounded pitchers as you waited an hour for it to cook. The dough was hand tossed and cooked in wood-fired ovens. It wasn't just pizza then.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 01:40 PM   #81
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
In other words, they don't like it now.

There's definitely nostalgia wrapped up in childhood trips to restaurants (free Book It pizza FTW) and far lower expectations... I personally find it amusing when people jump all over things being "garbage" like they only shop at Whole Foods or some shit, but there's definitely something to be said for one place being good because it's the only pizza you've ever had versus growing up and trying better, tastes changing, etc.

On my short list of pizza joints, I can think of 3 local places that I'd go to first for various reasons (one in particular is Chicago style and the other two are simply better pizza with unique choices)... and then Domino's, because their crust here is really good and they've consistently delivered a crazy hot pizza that will burn off your mouth.

After those 4, Pizza Hut would probably get lumped into a category with others of being fine if it's offered free somewhere or someone else is ordering... I mean, it's meat, cheese, sauce, and bread, usually difficult to completely **** it up. But, better places exist, at least around here.

You're a schmuck if you put 80's Pizza Hut in the same category as the fast food Dominoes shit. In the 80's Pizza Hut made everything on-site (dough included) and they didn't use garbage soy vegetable oil bullshit. They dunked their personal pan pizzas in olive oil and baked them in an oven like they were pies. It was pure saturated fat golden deep dish styled pizza for the masses.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 01:41 PM   #82
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Carolina Q is disgusting dog shit
The sauce works for pork and I have gotten excellent BBQ in Tenessee and the Carolinas. The real vinegary sauce is out there but many places don't take it to that level. I tone down many KC style sauces with spicy mustard for pulled pork.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:14 PM   #83
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
You're a schmuck if you put 80's Pizza Hut in the same category as the fast food Dominoes shit. In the 80's Pizza Hut made everything on-site (dough included) and they didn't use garbage soy vegetable oil bullshit. They dunked their personal pan pizzas in olive oil and baked them in an oven like they were pies. It was pure saturated fat golden deep dish styled pizza for the masses.
Yum went the direction of fast food pizza. Cheap and fast. That is what the focus has been of pizza hut for years.

They are actively trying to get rid of the sit down dining side in all their updated or new restaurants.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:17 PM   #84
Consuming CP souls

I see quite a few haven't had "good" pizza
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:32 PM   #85
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I see quite a few haven't had "good" pizza
No shit. Dollar for dollar, I'd rather eat a Totino's and save some money. Pizza Hut is terrible.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:35 PM   #86
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post

Because life is too short for bad pizza
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:39 PM   #87
Elway be drinkin' again

I would appreciate GBlowfish to rule on this.
He has a thing for Pizza Hut
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:40 PM   #88
Baba Ganoush

The Indians here in Cali are taking over the pizza biz.

These dudes know how to cook up a pie, some of the best I’ve had.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:42 PM   #89

Dots or feathers?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 02:43 PM   #90

Last time I just had a pepperoni thin crust it wasn't bad.