Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Rashee Rice under investigation for assault

Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 09:16 AM   #781
MVP

The sniveling fruitcake factor is high in this thread. Clutch your panties harder, ladies.

We're going to 3-peat and Rice is going to be a huge part of it.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 09:17 AM   #782
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
What does the type of car he drives or what you were doing at his age have to do with anything? He earned that money it's not like he won the lottery.

Rasheed obviously made a very bad mistake and it's important he learns from it and realizes how bad it could have been. It's still a. Dumb mistake by a young male.

There's nothing they can really do within the law to punish him harshly w his high priced lawyers. He's going to have to learn his lesson on his own because next time he might not be so lucky.
And what part of what car he drives is less relevant than him being able to purchase alcohol or attain a driver's license and accept the responsibility that comes with the obligation he accepted?

You're willingly creating a fool because of the excuses you're granting him as a free pass for negligence and endangerment of others.

8 felonies and it's not up for negotiation what he's being charged with for his willful actions. If this was any other person how would you feel?
StinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-15-2024, 09:22 AM   #783
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkBox View Post
And what part of what car he drives is less relevant than him being able to purchase alcohol or attain a driver's license and accept the responsibility that comes with the obligation he accepted?

You're willingly creating a fool because of the excuses you're granting him as a free pass for negligence and endangerment of others.

8 felonies and it's not up for negotiation what he's being charged with for his willful actions. If this was any other person how would you feel?
I live close to Philly where there's multiple shootings almost every day so it's not the most serious crime around where I live.

So I probably wouldn't even know much about it. But if I would I'd feel like some kid made a dumb mistake and hopefully he learns from it. I have done so much shit when I was younger I can't really criticize him too much but that's just me..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 09:24 AM   #784
MVP

Quote:
First, it's 8 felonies and the people's lives he disrupted for being an immature jacksass and then walking away from the problems he caused for most likely being intoxicated like he was playing a video game without a care in the world.

When I was 24 I was in the middle east and had to report to JSOC but this poor baby as you call him deserves a pat on the hiney for disrupting and hurting innocent people because he want to speed his vehicles that most people will never own because they can't afford.

Rashee Rice deserves at least a month in **** you in the ass prison.
I bet you wish you would have been better at football.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 09:32 AM   #785
MVP

Quote:
First, it's 8 felonies and the people's lives he disrupted for being an immature jacksass and then walking away from the problems he caused for most likely being intoxicated like he was playing a video game without a care in the world.

When I was 24 I was in the middle east and had to report to JSOC but this poor baby as you call him deserves a pat on the hiney for disrupting and hurting innocent people because he want to speed his vehicles that most people will never own because they can't afford.

Rashee Rice deserves at least a month in **** you in the ass prison.
First, literally no one gives a shit about what you did when you were 24.

Second, why is it every ****in person claims they were special ops? Jesus, if all you ****ers who claim to be JSOC were being truthful there would be more operators in the world than there were regular line soldiers. I'm not saying you're full of shit but I spent 10 years in the Army and I know for a fact that's a pretty small community and most of those guys that I know don't casually happen to mention it in conversations where it has no place.

Maybe you were, I don't know and I don't really care. What I do know is that it's not at all relevant to this conversation.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 09:58 AM   #786
MVP

Two old men will be embarrassing themselves for half the season. The Rashee bruises will be buried under the knickers
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:21 AM   #787
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
Two old men will be embarrassing themselves for half the season. The Rashee bruises will be buried under the knickers
My football team has better odds of winning the superbowl if they employ a braindead piece of shit that should be in a state prison because he's a threat to those going about their day-to-day lives (bar guy, grandma in the toyota). So therefore I will ignore my instincts and allow a potential sociopath (or "kid") into society.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:21 AM   #788
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post

Second, why is it every ****in person claims they were special ops? Jesus, if all you ****ers who claim to be JSOC were being truthful there would be more operators in the world than there were regular line soldiers. I'm not saying you're full of shit but I spent 10 years in the Army and I know for a fact that's a pretty small community and most of those guys that I know don't casually happen to mention it in conversations where it has no place.

Maybe you were, I don't know and I don't really care. What I do know is that it's not at all relevant to this conversation.
No shit, and it would be far from the first JSOC to get in trouble on leave for a dumb decision, let alone if they were driving a Lambo and had that much cash.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:26 AM   #789
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
No shit, and it would be far from the first JSOC to get in trouble on leave for a dumb decision, let alone if they were driving a Lambo and had that much cash.
I would think they'd be getting article 15'd and sent to military court. Or they're in some rogue thug unit...I just can't see a US Special Forces command tolerating random violence against civilians (unprovoked) after street racing while being high on drugs.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-15-2024, 10:42 AM   #790
Starter

Quote:

Wow.

So let guess your logic here: every accountant, human resources, lawyer, custodian and so on and so forth that helps JSOC run is a special operative? How many times you watch Rambo?

You're the one that is special. And not in a good way.
StinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 10:50 AM   #791
Starter

Quote:

Can you please provide at least 1 example of someone falsely claiming to be a special operative that isn't as opposed to you inferring it like an idiot with no claim to backup yourself?

I won't hold my breath waiting.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 11:00 AM   #792
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
I would think they'd be getting article 15'd and sent to military court. Or they're in some rogue thug unit...I just can't see a US Special Forces command tolerating random violence against civilians (unprovoked) after street racing while being high on drugs.
Yea, they're angels when on leave. They would never raise a little hell on leave that unintentionally got them in trouble, or shoved or hit anyone that got in their face...

Last edited by IowaHawkeyeChief; 05-15-2024 at 12:03 PM..
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2024, 11:09 AM   #793
MVP

Quote:
Wow.

So let guess your logic here: every accountant, human resources, lawyer, custodian and so on and so forth that helps JSOC run is a special operative? How many times you watch Rambo?

You're the one that is special. And not in a good way.
If you weren't an operator why even mention JSOC? Clout chasing?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 11:17 AM   #794
Starter

Quote:
If you weren't an operator why even mention JSOC? Clout chasing?
I worked for a lot of government but anyone with half a brain doesn't immediately imply I'm a judge or commando but simpletons such as yourself.

Go back to the kiddie table with your GED.

Still waiting on all the people claiming they are spec ops you simple person.
Old 05-15-2024, 12:05 PM   #795
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I worked for a lot of government but anyone with half a brain doesn't immediately imply I'm a judge or commando but simpletons such as yourself.

Go back to the kiddie table with your GED.

Still waiting on all the people claiming they are spec ops you simple person.
It's pretty obvious now you weren't a Judge or Commando...
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote