Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-09-2024, 02:47 PM  
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Retirement Starts After 7 Days and a Wakeup

When I wake up in 7 days, I'll be officially and finally retired. 20 years in the military and now finishing up 24 years with a Japanese Semiconductor Equiment company. I'm apprehensive but excited. With all the crap that's been pushed in my mind all these years. Whatever will I do? Have many plans but want a great restful summer to recalibrate myself.
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-09-2024, 07:21 PM   #16
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Recalibrate is exactly right thing to do, retirement is awesome. You earned it, enjoy it
Agreed! It is awesome. Takes a few weeks to get used to not going to work everyday, but it is the best job ever.
tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tx4chiefs has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-09-2024, 07:35 PM   #17
In Search of a Life

Awesome... Stay busy, slow pigs die.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2024, 07:43 PM   #18
MVP

Most annoying question I get after retiring is, "So now what are you going to do?"

"Trying to refrain from punching you in the face for a stupid question" lol

Remember, nothing wrong with enjoying leisure, Leisure is a sign of success

Congrats and thank you for your service!

Last edited by jdubya; 05-09-2024 at 08:00 PM..
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-09-2024, 08:09 PM   #19
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Most annoying question I get after retiring is, "So now what are you going to do?"

"Trying to refrain from punching you in the face for a stupid question" lol

Remember, nothing wrong with enjoying leisure, Leisure is a sign of success

Congrats and thank you for your service!
Just in the past week, I've heard that same question a hundred times. Stupid. What am I gonna do? Not work for the man, just myself.
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 09:26 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Dan View Post
Just in the past week, I've heard that same question a hundred times. Stupid. What am I gonna do? Not work for the man, just myself.
I often say, "Ask me in the morning after I get up"
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-10-2024, 04:17 AM   #21
On Hiatus

First of all..thank you for your service.

Second...congrats on your retirement! I am into my second month of retirement and loving it! And when people ask me what I am doing now that I have retired I normally just tell them whatever I dang well please.

BTW...because there are many of us retiring lately we actually started a thread about Retirement where we can help with some advice if needed....or you just want to brag about how much fun you are having.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-10-2024, 04:40 AM   #22
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
When I wake up in 7 days, I'll be officially and finally retired. 20 years in the military and now finishing up 24 years with a Japanese Semiconductor Equiment company. I'm apprehensive but excited. With all the crap that's been pushed in my mind all these years. Whatever will I do? Have many plans but want a great restful summer to recalibrate myself.
Read. A ton.

Take the time to learn more about an activity or topic you've always wanted to learn about.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 12:16 PM   #23
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Congratulations!
Enjoy life and find some hobbies.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-10-2024, 12:27 PM   #24
Has a particular set of skills

I slept till noon today. Retirement ain't so bad.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote