Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It's looking more and more like the draft is going to start like this:

1. Caleb
2. Daniels
3. Maye
4. MHJ

And then the draft really starts at 5 with the Chargers. Sounds like they are leaning OT (fingers crossed).
It’s going to nuts starting at 5

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 12:00 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It’s going to nuts starting at 5

Everyone is tying themselves into knots in an attempt to dethrone the Chiefs, and it's still not going to happen.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-24-2024, 12:29 PM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It's looking more and more like the draft is going to start like this:

1. Caleb
2. Daniels
3. Maye
4. MHJ

And then the draft really starts at 5 with the Chargers. Sounds like they are leaning OT (fingers crossed).
Yeah - that top 4 is completely sensible.

The Chargers would be better served trying to get the Bears to trade up from 9 for Nabers and then grabbing someone like Fashanu or Odunze if they don't just take Nabers themselves (which is what they SHOULD be doing).

Then the Giants should take McCarthy. Not because I think he's great, but because I think he's decent enough and a clear upgrade on Jones. I think they can eventually win the East if the Eagles continue to sputter with someone like McCarthy and continued development of the roster.

They can't do that with Daniel Jones. The mob boss playing better football than him last year demonstrated just how bad Jones is. It didn't tell me Denunzio or whatever the hell his name was is worth a damn or can be a viable starter. It just told me that Jones can't be.

Then at 7 I could see things being truly weird but I would expect that to be Alt. Could teams then start to get aggressive to get to 8 and Fashanu or Odunze? Stay tuned, I suppose. Because that's where things really seem to have an obvious easy answer.

For me the draft order, if not the teams, should be pretty simple through the top 10.

Williams
Daniels
Maye
MHJ
Nabers
McCarthy
Alt
Odunze
Fashanu
Dallas Turner

Then you might see a little mini-run of defensive players continuing after turner with Mitchell, Verse, Murphy, Latu, Arnold and Wiggins all likely to go in the next 8-10 spots, IMO. A couple OTs (Latham, Mims, Fautanu) mixed in with those guys. BTJ being the wild-card that could fall anywhere from 12 through 20.

But that's how slides happen and that's the sort of thing that could open it up for the Chiefs to slip up there and get him.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 04-24-2024 at 12:35 PM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 12:30 PM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - that top 4 is completely sensible.

The Chargers would be better served trying to get the Bears to trade up from 9 for Nabers and then grabbing someone like Fashanu or Odunze if they don't just take Nabers themselves (which is what they SHOULD be doing).

Then the Giants should take McCarthy. Not because I think he's great, but because I think he's decent enough and a clear upgrade on Jones. I think they can eventually win the East if the Eagles continue to sputter with someone like McCarthy and continued development of the roster.

They can't do that with Daniel Jones. The mob boss playing better football than him last year demonstrated just how bad Jones is. It didn't tell me Denunzio or whatever the hell his name was is worth a damn or can be a viable starter. It just told me that Jones can't be.

Then at 7 I could see things being truly weird but I would expect that to be Alt. Could teams then start to get aggressive to get to 8 and Fashanu or Odunze? Stay tuned, I suppose. Because that's where things really seem to have an obvious easy answer.
I could see the Bears trying to move down out of that spot....Pace may try to buy himself a few more years that way if he can accumulate some picks.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.