Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 07:55 AM   #2
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I would love for the Royals to move wherever, downtown, or by the speedway, etc. and then I want the K taken down, and a brand new version of Arrowhead built where it stood.

I would like to use the original plans for Arrowhead, and make all the desired upgrades, with a retractable roof.

I wonder if with foldable panels, they could use the retractable roof as advertising, like the sphere, but on a much smaller scale.

I think Arrowhead is iconic, so nice we built it twice, and we need a retractable roof at a minimum.
My understanding is that legally this cannot be done because stadiums are no longer allowed to be built at the extreme angles Arrowhead was built with.

A new stadium means a new design, and that likely means it won’t be as loud as the current design.

A new stadium means serious changes. And you might as well start preparing yourself for those changes, because they are sadly coming.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.