Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-18-2024, 12:31 PM   #796
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
Same pit bull got attacked my another pit some time later, and that was quite a different story. Lots of blood and gore.
Jesus, they're ****ing cannibals.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 12:35 PM   #797
MVP

This is why I dont bring a pit bull to a rap concert
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 12:39 PM   #798
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
This is a weird post. You have said in here that you think a license to own pit bulls would be a good idea, as you recognize they can be dangerous and need specialized training. So in that context you show your neighbor this dog, he assumes run of the mill pit bull and doesn’t like it in the neighborhood (something you seemingly don’t disagree with since you said 5% of people know how to handle them). You then proceed to berate him for not minding his own business after you made it a point to show it to him, making it his business to comment.
A pure bed Staffie from a reputable breeder is not a "Pit Bull." Kelce, that is her name, will be going through extensive training and socialization and I would have no problem getting licensed to own her if required. I showed my neighbor the picture after he asked me about it because my wife told his wife we were getting a puppy.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:41 PM   #799
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It will be fun when it kills your other dog.
There is a 0% chance of that happening.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:41 PM   #800
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
A pure bed Staffie from a reputable breeder is not a "Pit Bull." Kelce, that is her name, will be going through extensive training and socialization and I would have no problem getting licensed to own her if required. I showed my neighbor the picture after he asked me about it because my wife told his wife we were getting a puppy.
Mrs. Lonewolf watched one episode of Cesar Milan and declared, “I can do this too!”
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:43 PM   #801
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Mrs. Lonewolf watched one episode of Cesar Milan and declared, “I can do this too!”
No. We will be sending her to training and taking classes with her on the weekends. I'm not some dumbass from the trailer park.
Old 03-18-2024, 12:53 PM   #802
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
No. We will be sending her to training and taking classes with her on the weekends. I'm not some dumbass from the trailer park.
Oh kinky.
You're a neat husband.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 12:59 PM   #803
Fish are scared of me

If my neighbor brought home one of these bastards I'd immediately implement CP tradition and make sure it guzzles antifreeze.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 01:01 PM   #804
I'll be back.

got charged by at least two of those
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 01:10 PM   #805
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I actually like cats, owned several over my lifetime. That’s how I know that cats are murderous, rampaging lunatics!

I know you grew up on farms so you probably had outdoor cats, which makes a bit more sense, but any of these ****ers living in the city who just let their cats roam outside won’t get any sympathy from me when their little Boots gets mauled by a coyote or dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lmao wut? stupid post from a stupid person
With as much time as you spend online, I’d expect you to be more informed.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-023-42766-6

Quote:
Since house cats (Felis catus) were domesticated over 9000 years ago, humans have introduced them across much of the world. Today, cats inhabit all continents, except Antarctica, and have been introduced to hundreds of islands, making them amongst the most widely distributed species on the planet. Because of this cosmopolitan distribution, cats have disrupted many ecosystems to which they have been introduced. Specifically, cats spread novel diseases to a range of species including humans, out-compete native felids and other mesopredators, threaten the genetic integrity of wild felids, prey on native fauna, and have driven many species to extinction. As a result, free-ranging cats (i.e., owned or unowned cats with access to the outdoor environment) are amongst the most problematic invasive species in the world.

Here we conduct a systematic review and quantitatively estimate mortality caused by cats in the United States. We estimate that free-ranging domestic cats kill 1.3–4.0 billion birds and 6.3–22.3 billion mammals annually. Un-owned cats, as opposed to owned pets, cause the majority of this mortality. Our findings suggest that free-ranging cats cause substantially greater wildlife mortality than previously thought and are likely the single greatest source of anthropogenic mortality for US birds and mammals
You’re probably going to spend 10 hours today online, trolling random message boards and cooking up some Star Wars video that no one will give a shit about. You could have taken 20 seconds to Google this and learned something new without needing to be spoon fed some solid knowledge. There’s even an entire Wiki on it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_pr...0the%20country.

Quote:
Indeed, stupid AF. Equates stray cats with human mauling and killing pit bulls. Probably got scratched by a cat and required a bandaid at one point in his life. Poor guy still traumatized!
You’re a dipshit, dude, and your reading comprehension is garbage.

Click one of the links I just posted and try to put some wrinkles in your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Lol insects? We’re worried about the ****ing insects now?
Insects were definitely a reach. I’m in Florida so cats typically impact the mammal, bird and reptile population here. I was trying to think of what types of animals a cat would kill in Missouri/Kansas and figured y’all probably don’t have reptiles like we do and decided to replace them with insects.

In general, though, yes, I think we should be a little worried about insects. Studies show that insect populations are declining 2% per year. Anyone who’s taken a biology course knows how important those organisms at the bottom of the food chain are.

But in regards to this conversation, you are right. Cats don’t really significantly impact the insect population and it was dumb of me to mention them.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2024, 01:15 PM   #806
I'll be back.

stupid mother****er
Old 03-18-2024, 01:18 PM   #807
Forever Royal

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Cats need to be put to work in Florida hunting the green iguanas. And if they could teach them to hunt in packs maybe they could make a dent in the Burmese python population.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-18-2024, 01:20 PM   #808
You gotta kill a few people

You’re a ****ing pussy, bro. “i’Ve bEeN cHaRgEd By PiTs FiVe TiMeS tHiS yEaR aNd LiVeD!!!”

What a ****ing dramatic little hoe ass bitch Imagine being a 40 year old man and typing that shit out. You couldn't pay me a billion dollars to admit I was that much of a cuck.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 01:20 PM   #809
Would an idiot do that?

JFC, if those estimates are close to being accurate, imagine how many more birds and mice we'd have if it wasn't for cats.

They're goddamn heroes.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 01:20 PM   #810
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Cats need to be put to work in Florida hunting the green iguanas. And if they could teach them to hunt in packs maybe they could make a dent in the Burmese python population.
I'd pay good money to watch a python fight a cat.

And double that to watch a boa constrictor squeeze the life out of a pit.

Surprise, motha****a!