Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2024, 10:33 AM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Everyone is chasing what we have.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:59 AM   #3
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Sure....and Will Levis was a top 5 pick last year. Everyone always says this shit before every draft.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:01 AM   #4
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Sure....and Will Levis was a top 5 pick last year. Everyone always says this shit before every draft.
I think it's right this go around. Who makes it out of the top 6?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:05 AM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think it's right this go around. Who makes it out of the top 6?
I don't think McCarthy goes that high. Dude is Mac Jones and EVERYONE had Mac Jones going to the 49ers.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:20 AM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I don't think McCarthy goes that high. Dude is Mac Jones and EVERYONE had Mac Jones going to the 49ers.
And that's not a knock on either Jones or McCarthy. I think Jones got a raw deal and had his career ****ed because of the Patriots. I just don't see a franchise QB in either one of them.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:04 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm still a tad bit skeptical, but I think it happens this time. The league seems to be genuinely high on McCarthy.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:06 AM   #8
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm still a tad bit skeptical, but I think it happens this time. The league seems to be genuinely high on him.
It's a supply/demand issue now. You've got at least three teams in the 11-19 range who need a guy and can't afford to sit back and see if they fall.

The trade ups will make it happen and the Giants would take one of the top 4 too.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.