Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 05:40 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I generally agree with this in philosophy, as long as you have enough of a punishment for the offender to cause them to never do this behavior again. I'm not sure that public service is enough, especially for a guy who leads a comfortable life due to family wealth. I don't know what punishment you'd add, but it needs to be equal or greater to the hardship that the family now has with a disabled child. Maybe you brand "Drunk Driver" into his forehead or something.

I think the bad look is that it was commuted for a "celebrity child". Would it have been commuted if he had been small-town barber Rufus McGinnity who had done the same thing? Did the sentences get commuted of everyone who has committed the same crime and is now in prison? I doubt it.
Exactly.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:41 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I generally agree with this in philosophy, as long as you have enough of a punishment for the offender to cause them to never do this behavior again. I'm not sure that public service is enough, especially for a guy who leads a comfortable life due to family wealth. I don't know what punishment you'd add, but it needs to be equal or greater to the hardship that the family now has with a disabled child. Maybe you brand "Drunk Driver" into his forehead or something.

I think the bad look is that it was commuted for a "celebrity child". Would it have been commuted if he had been small-town barber Rufus McGinnity who had done the same thing? Did the sentences get commuted of everyone who has committed the same crime and is now in prison? I doubt it.
100% agreed. This is a very political decision based upon the “who” the offender is related to. But I generally don’t disagree with the decision as relates to any other person situated similarly. Except maybe we should change sentencing rather than leave it up to the executive to make a “political” decision.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.