Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 01:05 AM   #4006
In Search of a Life

Yeah I was wondering if that was a new thing since I moved out of KC. Because I've never heard them add please.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 05:00 AM
Chiefsrule
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Old 02-17-2024, 05:26 AM   #4007
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsrule View Post
It is new. It is annoying. It will not last, as none of these things do! I wish kelce could block too, so we all dont just think of him as a wr playing te to get the records. I don't even think he's a hof yet with what he's shown ����
Hell of an 8th post.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 05:38 AM
Chiefsrule
Old 02-17-2024, 05:41 AM
Chiefsrule
Old 02-17-2024, 05:46 AM
Chiefsrule
Old 02-17-2024, 05:49 AM
Chiefsrule
Old 02-17-2024, 07:19 AM   #4008
Wasted away again...

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 07:52 AM   #4009
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsrule View Post
thanks man. my brother in law encouraged me to come out and bear my social soul. been borderline ready to end it for years. your although sarcastic comments still help me find something that has been too far off!
Just want you to know that you should never be afraid to end it all. I've read six of your posts and it makes me want to kill myself so I can only imagine the pain you live with!

Don't let it just be a dream, go suck start that 12 gauge!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 07:56 AM   #4010
Ultrabanned

I'm gonna guess Chiefsrule is a pathetic Bucs fan. And now he gets to watch Booker QB his team, god that's gotta sting.

All the more reason to absolutely kill your entire family and then yourself Chiefsrule!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:10 AM   #4011
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
How many shitty unintelligible posts in row that are unrelated to the thread does it take to get banned? Asking for a friend.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-17-2024, 09:08 AM   #4012
Has a particular set of skills

I wonder what Taylor thought of Travis's parade appearance?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 09:20 AM   #4013
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

What would u suspect?
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 09:23 AM   #4014
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
How many shitty unintelligible posts in row that are unrelated to the thread does it take to get banned? Asking for a friend.
Eh, he's probably sleeping it off now.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 09:31 AM   #4015
Starter

Quote:
I asked my family full of Swifties about it. They referred me to her VMA awards episode and her pounding drinks at various times over the years. His went quite a bit farther as far as blood alcohol content goes, but she is probably better equipped to recognize it for what it was. It was a poor decision by everyone else on stage to let him get to the microphone in that condition. I’ve seen it at lots of wedding receptions. But those didn’t have a million guests attending…
Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 10:13 AM   #4016
In Search of a Life

Quote:
My understanding is that anything over $500 you have to use your real name if you want to take it off your tax returns. They also have a limit of $50K at a time on gofundme. Hence the 2 payments.

But, that’s what I heard. No idea. I don’t have $100K in cash to give a charity.
I'm fairly confident no one asked you if you did. But thanks for the reasoning on why she might have used her name and why it was broken in to 2 payments. We were all curious.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:33 AM   #4017
MONTANA #19

Quote:
She made an appearance on Fallon a couple years back and referred to herself as “2 drink Taylor.” So I doubt she cared. In fact, I recommend watching that whole Fallon appearance. She’s pretty funny. For those who are for some reason still on the fence about her, I’d just say put your preconceived notions (and politics) aside and give the gal a chance. She’s pretty down to earth and very relatable.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 10:57 AM   #4018
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
She made an appearance on Fallon a couple years back and referred to herself as “2 drink Taylor.” So I doubt she cared. In fact, I recommend watching that whole Fallon appearance. She’s pretty funny. For those who are for some reason still on the fence about her, I’d just say put your preconceived notions (and politics) aside and give the gal a chance. She’s pretty down to earth and very relatable.
I had never paid any attention to her until recently but around the time she appeared at Arrowhead I saw her on Tiny Desk and.. something else like that, performing alone... can't remember what it was, but she's very impressive. She has such talent and poise and everything else that it's no wonder she became successful.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 04:19 PM   #4019

Quote:
She seems completely crazy about Travis. He's probably a little embarrassed. Obviously it's all speculation but my money would be on she's being supportive girlfriend. "Relax babe, only Chiefs fans were watching and they love you no matter what."
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 06:54 PM   #4020
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I know a lot of silly opinions get posted here that is part of the charm of the internet. But those sports takes were truly on another level.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.