Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:01 PM   #466
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You gonna set those up at funnel points on the parade route?

Just don't search the players or their cars!

I don't want any of them suspended.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 04:01 PM   #467
MTFU

They confirmed one death.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:02 PM   #468
In Search of a Life

This Chief of Police is not impressive.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:02 PM   #469
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The difference between that and this is that this scenario has every potential to destroy dozens of families.

Yes, random acts of violence can occur anywhere at any time. But the collateral damage from same is significantly greater in a crowd.
First Friday was a stray bullet. Similar situation, some idiot kids fighting, one was getting his ass kicked, came back and sprayed a gun at the kids who were beating his ass. Didn't hit any of them, but hit Erin hundreds of yards away while she was standing at a food truck.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/kansas-...event/37081992

Here's the story on my old roomate: https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...urant/2892489/
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:02 PM   #470
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
You going to put snipers on roof tops. Cops in every building? Background checks?
I mean... unfortunately an event like this is a big risk to someone high profile like a Mahomes to get shot by a bad actor or someone mentally ill. Doesn't sound like that was what happened today. In DC on Inauguration Day, there are multiple perimeters with checkpoints, metal detectors, snipers, all sorts of behind the scenes things you can't do every day in everywhere USA. Can be done but not practical everywhere all the time.

For the rally you could certainly establish some sort of perimeter with checkpoints. But I've always worried about the parade route and the risk. I'm not sure I'd have the guys so open in the future.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 04:02 PM   #471
Emporer of Mongo

what if they un-mask the shooter and its

RAY LEWIS
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 04:02 PM   #472
Prestige Worldwide

I love this team.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 04:03 PM   #473
Inmem 2.0

Shocker..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240214-155957.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	127118  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 04:03 PM   #474
Please squeeze

Quote:
The difference between that and this is that this scenario has every potential to destroy dozens of families.

Yes, random acts of violence can occur anywhere at any time. But the collateral damage from same is significantly greater in a crowd.
First Friday's in the Crossroads is a massive crowd typically
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:03 PM   #475
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Should I take up BASE jumping while I'm at it?

Hey, I have a cell phone - should I go have a picnic at Chernobyl as well? In for a penny, in for a pound, right?
I'm trying to convince you to avoid living your life afraid.

It's yours though. Do what you want - just don't beg others to limit my options.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:03 PM   #476
Inmem 2.0

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240214-160007.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	127119  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:03 PM   #477
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Neither is our prosecuting atty

JPB is ready to throw the page at these guys.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:03 PM   #478
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post

I love this team.
That is awesome. Feel so bad for the kids.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:04 PM   #479
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTwister View Post
I mean... unfortunately an event like this is a big risk to someone high profile like a Mahomes to get shot by a bad actor or someone mentally ill. Doesn't sound like that was what happened today. In DC on Inauguration Day, there are multiple perimeters with checkpoints, metal detectors, snipers, all sorts of behind the scenes things you can't do every day in everywhere USA. Can be done but not practical everywhere all the time.

For the rally you could certainly establish some sort of perimeter with checkpoints. But I've always worried about the parade route and the risk. I'm not sure I'd have the guys so open in the future.
Didnt stop lee harvey oswald

Parades are a magnet for these idiots
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 04:04 PM   #480
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Really? I came away with the exact opposite impression
Zhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Zhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Zhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Zhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Zhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Zhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Zhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.