Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 09:57 PM   #46
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
FYI, the Chiefs are allowing cardboard to be taken into the stadium this weekend. They stopped allowing that a while back, unless it was a fan sign. But they released a statement saying this weekend it's OK. Take a piece in to stand on during the game. Makes a big difference in keeping feet warm.

3x5 eh. Pretty generous. Thank you chiefs brass.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:00 PM   #47
Ain't no relax!

There was a Florida Man on the Chiefs reddit page asking about the weather. Said something along the lines of "I'm flying in for the game. So, do I have to buy like ski gear or something? I don't own a heavy coat. Where do you buy that kinda stuff?"

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:02 PM   #48
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
So you are in Belize? I forget.
Not there yet, but flying to Puerto Vallarta on Saturday morning.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 10:12 PM   #49
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I'll be watching from the comfort of my couch.
Meant to prop
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 10:12 PM   #50
Inmem 2.0

I'm going to spend 100 bucks on lunch then watch the game at home where it's always 75 degrees
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 10:28 PM   #51
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Oh snap, 50 yard line guy
Nope, 50 yard line is section 119.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:33 PM   #52
Fish are scared of me

Wonder if they'll be selling antifreeze at the consessions
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:40 PM   #53
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Wonder if they'll be selling antifreeze at the consessions
Only to CP members, grin the GDT
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:40 PM   #54
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm going to spend 100 bucks on lunch then watch the game at home where it's always 75 degrees
Pussy
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:56 PM   #55
I love your mom

Quote:
There was a Florida Man on the Chiefs reddit page asking about the weather. Said something along the lines of "I'm flying in for the game. So, do I have to buy like ski gear or something? I don't own a heavy coat. Where do you buy that kinda stuff?"

I saw a lot of underdressed Vegas fans at the x mas , I would expect this will be worse .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 01-10-2024, 10:57 PM   #56
I love your mom

Unfortunately i will watching the game on my phone while pretending to watch my sons hockey game.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 01-10-2024, 11:23 PM   #57
Rookie

Section 102
KC BOND is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KC BOND is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KC BOND is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KC BOND is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KC BOND is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KC BOND is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 04:25 AM   #58
SuperChiefs

Quote:

There's zero chance he makes it through the entire game. It's been in the 60's here and I'm freezing my ass off. I can't even imagine standin outside for 4 hours in 0⁰ weather
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 06:09 AM   #59
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
There's zero chance he makes it through the entire game. It's been in the 60's here and I'm freezing my ass off. I can't even imagine standin outside for 4 hours in 0⁰ weather
With a -10 wind chill to boot.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic....5036&site=all
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 07:07 AM   #60
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
**** that shit / George Washington, probably
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.