Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2023, 07:40 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:08 PM   #136
I'll be back.

Wow. Live action clone wars. Real clone troopers. Stunning.

AHSOKA HAS CALLED A BIG ONE!!!

Spellbinding stuff.

Anakin was great.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:11 PM   #137
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
When I was watching her performance, I thought she wasn't just acting like she was just playing Ahsoka. She was playing Rosario Dawson playing Ahsoka which was incredible. The way she spoke and the sound of her voice sounded so similar, just in the voice and the body of a teenager. I was really impressed.
Yes. Exactly how I felt.

There might be some potential here for a live-action Clone Wars spinoff. The de-aging tech is working REALLY well now.

Anakin parts makes me wish they could re-shoot the prequels.

I'd LOVE to see a no-suit Vader.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2023, 11:23 PM   #138
I'll be back.

They're like poetry

Spoiler!

Also pretty sure "get close to one of the big ones" was an ESB reference?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 11:30 PM   #139
I'll be back.

Spoiler!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 11:40 PM   #140
I'll be back.

WAIT, THE KID'S ****ING NAME IS JACEN?!?

Old 09-14-2023, 05:32 AM   #141
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Ariana Greenblatt. She played Young Gemorah in Infinity War/Endgame. She was excellent
That's awesome. Thought she looked familiar but couldn't pinpoint it. She was awesome as Ahsoka. She was also in 65 which is where I recognized her from.

Last edited by Sure-Oz; 09-14-2023 at 05:38 AM..
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-14-2023, 07:35 AM   #142
Plays to win the game!

It was a great episode, make live action stories or series with Hayden Christensen and that young actress that played Ahsoka more often imo. Seems like the future of Star Wars goes through the Clone Wars story arcs so as long as they don't selfishly milk every ounce out of it and cheapen the overall narrative, I say Ahsoka is your torch bearer for the forseeable future. Mandalorian hit it's peak in Season 2 so we'll see how long this can go on for.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-14-2023, 10:28 AM   #143
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That's how you do an episode.

She was excellent.

Even the fight with Rosario and Anakin was a lot better. Still suffers a lot of technical failures, but at least they were moving and managing distance.

Hopefully it's building momentum and not blowing it's load.
They made Anakin look a LOT more fierce than Ahsoka has looked throughout this series.

That savagery I've been mentioning clearly existed with Anakin. The strikes had intent behind them and there was speed to burn with everything he did.

Yeah, it was the best fight thus far, but I do think it made me suspend disbelief a little - she still looked noticeably overmatched when you just look at the respective abilities and it just took her being defensive the entire time to make it look even semi even.

Not sure how they made Anakin look that dynamic but I still think they do Ahsoka a disservice in how they're mapping out her fights.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 10:35 AM   #144
The man you could post like.

It's probably just Hayden being passionate about doing those duels to the best of his abilities.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 10:54 AM   #145
I'll be back.

Lando movie coming

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 11:29 AM   #146
The man you could post like.

Gonk Droid movie coming in 2030.

And accidentally downvoted that. My bad.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 12:27 PM   #147
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They made Anakin look a LOT more fierce than Ahsoka has looked throughout this series.

That savagery I've been mentioning clearly existed with Anakin. The strikes had intent behind them and there was speed to burn with everything he did.

Yeah, it was the best fight thus far, but I do think it made me suspend disbelief a little - she still looked noticeably overmatched when you just look at the respective abilities and it just took her being defensive the entire time to make it look even semi even.

Not sure how they made Anakin look that dynamic but I still think they do Ahsoka a disservice in how they're mapping out her fights.
I need to rewatch the fight, but I think, especially early on it was purposeful. Remember she said "I won't fight you." So it makes sense she was defensive. It wasn't until after the flashback, after he disarmed her, that she got mad. And I will say when she yoinked his lightsaber and held it at his neck, I was like GODDAMN.

So I think there is an argument to be made that she was just blocking his attacks and it wasn't until she lost her weapons and he was going to kill her that she entered the fight in earnest.

And I probably wasn't clear, I really appreciate the story arc. Her needing to accept her place in life rather than trying to compartmentalize Anakin away, as well as the relationship to and responsibility for the padawans. I won't lie, I was pretty eye-rolly with her scenes with Sabine, but I appreciate it much more now, and I'm excited to get them back together. It needed patience, but as of today, I'm happy.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 12:50 PM   #148
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Lando movie coming

Good Lord BDW is 86 surely he is just a spokesperson but not playing thecharacter.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 02:06 PM   #149
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Good Lord BDW is 86 surely he is just a spokesperson but not playing thecharacter.

Perhaps he'll just do a voiceover narration or something. Kind of like Morgan Freeman, only suave.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2023, 02:13 PM   #150
Fight, build, win!

I would hope lol

Did they not learn from the most recent Indiana Jones.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.