Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 12:34 PM   #1741
The pizza king of kansas

I miss Kcjohnny 2bike mike endelt jaz and jimnasium with jazzlover
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
The post by StinkBox is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 08-14-2023, 12:38 PM   #1743
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkBox View Post
Gentlemen, Your sticky threads is cancer, RIP, an wordle.

The software running the site is 30 years old.

Time for bed.
As Haywire would say...

Eat a bag of dicks
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 01:19 PM   #1744
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
What is Fritz88's username now? He still around?
I get a msg from him every once in awhile.
Very cool poster
Miss you fritz!
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 01:44 PM   #1745
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I went down a bit of a rabbit hole on Laz, and I THINK I found a name for him (I'd say maybe 80% sure it's the right guy). However, I'm not finding much in terms of other info on him, so it's tough to say what the deal is.

If anyone here has the ability to run background checks on people, let me know. I have some theories. All of the sites online are super scammy, though, so I'm hesitant to go too far down that rabbit hole.
A kind soul was able to run this check for me and the short answer is...I don't know why he left. Assuming I'm not on the wrong track, he's still just living in Overland Park. No arrests, still alive, etc. Tough to say what happened.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 02:50 PM   #1746
Beyond the Rapids

2bikemike was active today, though hasn't posted in a month or so.

It would be interesting to see the top X posters of all time who have not posted in the last year or two years. Or maybe top posters from the year 00, 01, 02, etc.,

I would guess most of the top posters from years in early 2000s are still at least infrequent visitors, other than those we know are passed on
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 02:59 PM   #1747
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
2bikemike was active today, though hasn't posted in a month or so.

It would be interesting to see the top X posters of all time who have not posted in the last year or two years. Or maybe top posters from the year 00, 01, 02, etc.,

I would guess most of the top posters from years in early 2000s are still at least infrequent visitors, other than those we know are passed on
If you click on Members List a the top, you can sort by number of posts or join date.

We had a top posters of each year at one point, not sure if it's still around
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:06 PM   #1748
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
If you click on Members List a the top, you can sort by number of posts or join date.

Why do a lot of them say n/a on the last visit, out of curiosity?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:12 PM   #1749
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Why do a lot of them say n/a on the last visit, out of curiosity?
Got an example?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:13 PM   #1750
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
I miss Kcjohnny 2bike mike endelt jaz and jimnasium with jazzlover
I’m still around Nut, just busy with career and life. Still an active reader, just not that energetic about posting any more. I’ll be here until the end, regardless if that’s the end of me or the end of this site.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 03:20 PM   #1751
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Got an example?
click Members List, sort by Posts, scroll down. Last visit column for many posters has an N/A. For example Mecca who's been here today.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:31 PM
DaFace
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: BC figured it out
Old 08-14-2023, 03:32 PM   #1752
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
click Members List, sort by Posts, scroll down. Last visit column for many posters has an N/A. For example Mecca who's been here today.
Oh, looks like an invisible mode thing, under User CP, Edit Options... it's so you don't show up on the front page as actively online or by the dot next to your name.... and I guess it also sets that to N/A.

We can see all of the last logon times on those pages through mod privs, didn't realize it hides activity there, too.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:33 PM   #1753
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkBox View Post
Gentlemen, Your sticky threads is cancer, RIP, an wordle.

The software running the site is 30 years old.

Time for bed.
The only one getting in bed here is your mom.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 03:35 PM   #1754
pie is never free

Love him or hate him, Dane is just such a huge headscratcher

Dude was a stalwart during the worst of times, then totally bails just as this whole thing starts to explode?

It just doesn't make any sense

I can only imagine he's over at "Wild Bills Chiefs" or some shit COMPLETELY riding herd over a bunch of woefully unprepared ham n eggers
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:47 PM   #1755
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

I threw this together. This lists top 10 posters per year and adds in last activity year for anyone not still around in 2023.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote