Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2023, 09:34 AM   #17656
Ultrabanned

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I've got more teeth than you Cleatus.

Shut up bitch.

Look at this british pizza. You people don't deserve teeth or tongues with the kinda gross shit you eat.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 09:37 AM   #17657
pie is never free

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2023, 05:14 PM   #17658
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I decided to experiment with taking the bone out of the theigh, and I'm very happy with the results... Amazing. The wife made the caprese salad and the potato-disks, and man does this meal work...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2023, 07:15 PM   #17659
Suupraa Geniuuusss

In a thread this long it's probably been mentioned, but homemade hashbrowns are the bomb. Just discovered this fact over the weekend. I think the trick is to rinse the potatoes (excess starch) then squeeze the water out of them just before frying.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2023, 08:47 PM   #17660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
In a thread this long it's probably been mentioned, but homemade hashbrowns are the bomb. Just discovered this fact over the weekend. I think the trick is to rinse the potatoes (excess starch) then squeeze the water out of them just before frying.
Yesterday at a place called "Scooter's" in El Dorado Spring, MO (we took a weekend ride down to the Eureka Springs, AR area) my younger son got introduced to their version of hashbrowns and a grilled biscuit and man was he happy.

Yeah, sometimes the sides are just as goo, if not better, than than the main course..

Last edited by GloryDayz; 07-25-2023 at 02:40 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2023, 02:11 PM   #17661
Starter

Chicken burgers (homemade ) with the grilled veggies
wilkinson ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 07-26-2023, 07:02 AM   #17662
Cheat Death

I don't normally post stuff thats not my own but I'm a total queso fiend and believe I found the GOAT green chili queso while driving through New Mexico

That shit be calling me

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 09:35 AM   #17663
Ultrabanned

In a tortilla bowl. Genius
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2023, 09:45 AM   #17664
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Seriously

After the queso got destroyed the coated cheese bowl was the chefs kiss

Still firm yet softer than a chip due to the absorption
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2023, 02:08 PM   #17665

Quote:
Exactly...
Old 07-26-2023, 04:46 PM   #17666
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Still firm yet softer than a chip
Obligatory “that’s what she said”
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-26-2023, 05:37 PM   #17667
pie is never free

Its a Red Baron Supreme tonight boys, pm me for the recipe
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2023, 05:40 PM   #17668
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
You going to dress that up with some roasted garlic/sliced roma tomatoes? That's the ticket for frozen za . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2023, 05:40 PM   #17669
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Just had a Red Baron 4 Meat Pizza myself!

Classic crust and I think they were on sale for $3 so that's what really matters when I'm in the frozen pizza aisle.
Old 07-26-2023, 05:50 PM   #17670
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
You going to dress that up with some roasted garlic/sliced roma tomatoes? That's the ticket for frozen za . . .
Quote:
Just had a Red Baron 4 Meat Pizza myself!

Classic crust and I think they were on sale for $3 so that's what really matters when I'm in the frozen pizza aisle.
Oh yeah this baby is gonna get doctored up with extra moz, fresh garden pepper and tomato slices... and maybe a lil garlic powder