Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2021, 12:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Indiana Jones 5: First Details

https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Quote:
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2023, 04:27 PM   #661
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
yes!

"New and exciting heights!!!"

I can't actually click on Twitter accounts at work (going to the website is blocked) but I'd give you even money that this person has pronouns in his bio.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 04:33 PM   #662
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I can't actually click on Twitter accounts at work (going to the website is blocked) but I'd give you even money that this person has pronouns in his bio.
Even TLO should bet the pronouns here
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2023, 04:36 PM   #663
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

....****
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2023, 05:09 PM   #664
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2023, 05:10 PM   #665
Veteran

I remember seeing #4 and thinking not much about it. After the latest Thor and Strange movies, I just don't care about Disney.

I'm not the target audience anymore. Like the Bud Light issue; I don't drink cheap swill so if they disappear, who cares?
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-28-2023, 05:14 PM   #666

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
I remember seeing #4 and thinking not much about it. After the latest Thor and Strange movies, I just don't care about Disney.

I'm not the target audience anymore. Like the Bud Light issue; I don't drink cheap swill so if they disappear, who cares?
Well, the difference is I'd still like to enjoy the Disney movies and hope that a few philosophical changes up top rights the ship. Bud Light is always going to be swill.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2023, 05:18 PM   #667
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Well, the difference is I'd still like to enjoy the Disney movies and hope that a few philosophical changes up top rights the ship. Bud Light is always going to be swill.
As someone who remembers the 'Wonderful World of Disney' weekly TV show, I really hope you are correct.

At around 50, I learned that life was too short to drink bad beer. The only time I will drink one of the big three if that's all the golf cart vendor has for sale.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-28-2023, 05:20 PM   #668

Quote:
As someone who remembers the 'Wonderful World of Disney' weekly TV show, I really hope you are correct.

At around 50, I learned that life was too short to drink bad beer. The only time I will drink one of the big three if that's all the golf cart vendor has for sale.
And for the relative downhill trend Marvel was on there for a bit, they still put out a couple of absolute gems in No Way Home and GOTG3
Old 06-28-2023, 05:21 PM   #669
I'll be back.

Quote:
After the latest Thor and Strange movies, I just don't care about Disney.
Both were entertaining, Strange was off the charts good. A Raimi classic.
Old 06-28-2023, 05:23 PM   #670

Quote:
Both were entertaining, Strange was off the charts good. A Raimi classic.
That's one way of putting it. I did like Multiverse though.
Old 06-28-2023, 05:31 PM   #671
I'll be back.

I was expecting the worst based on what I read online about Thor. I was pleasantly surprised.

It wasn't Ragnarok, but it was a damn sight better than crap like Iron Man 2.

People complain too much about CGI.
Old 06-28-2023, 05:31 PM   #672
I'll be back.

GONNA BE OK GUYS

Old 06-28-2023, 05:35 PM   #673

Quote:
I was expecting the worst based on what I read online about Thor. I was pleasantly surprised.

It wasn't Ragnarok, but it was a damn sight better than crap like Iron Man 2.

People complain too much about CGI.
It was aspects of Ragnarok turned up to 12. Also, personal preference, I really wish the Guardians were in the movie more than they were.
Old 06-28-2023, 06:24 PM   #674
sorta mod-ish

Over/under odds on Adam Driver having a cameo as a bad guy in this movie?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2023, 06:33 PM   #675
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Over/under odds on Adam Driver having a cameo as a bad guy in this movie?
"just go with it" they said