Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-13-2023, 12:41 PM  

Chris Jones not at Chiefs mandatory mini-camp

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2023, 03:29 PM   #121
Threepeat!

No worries folks, Chris is hanging at my place. We just finished up some tea and cucumber sandwiches. We’ll be having deviled pheasant tonight, if anyone wants to join us. CJ, as I like to call him, promises that he will be at training camp. No worries! Hugs!!
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2023, 03:58 PM   #122
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
I could see Chris Jones wanting to be the highest paid. I could see Veach passing on that too.

I hope CJ gets extended but I won’t be surprised if they can’t get it done. I just hope they at least tag and trade him if they can’t work out a long-term deal. I always hoped we get him on a 5 year deal with $75M signing bonus and a year 4/5 of funny money to give him the biggest average but keep the cap hit between $16M-$25M the first three years.
I think they (Chiefs & Chris' agents) are waiting on Quinnen Williams contract situation first before proceeding, at least that's my hunch.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2023, 06:14 PM   #123
How tall is this thing?

Patrick Mahomes is the only player this team cannot live without.

If Chris Jones leaves, the defense maybe surrenders a few more points and Mahomes and the offense still are expected to do all the heavy lifting to win us football games. What else is new?

If he stays, great.

If he goes, not the end of the world.

The sky was falling when Tyreek left too. Turned out okay.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-15-2023, 06:31 PM   #124
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Suck my dick you ****ing homer. You can't build a team around chris Jones. What are you his agent? Relax he will get paid.

This is no disrespect to Chris Jones. He is a phenomenal player but he's disappears in too many playoff games to say he is a foundational player at the DT position.
Except last year, and in the playoff game they needed him the most.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-15-2023, 06:35 PM   #125
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
You're too stupid to be his agent so no worries there

You make some good points but pretty much unless you are a DT like Aaron Donald, no I would not want to build a team around a DT. It can be an important piece to the team but to build around? Absolutely not.

If you don't like my opinion because you are a homer that's cool. My free advice to you - don't bet on Chiefs games. Your bias will cloud your judgement. No offense.
Thankfully we have already built around the most important piece, so we don’t have to choose between him and Jones.
Old 06-15-2023, 06:40 PM   #126
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Patrick Mahomes is the only player this team cannot live without.

If Chris Jones leaves, the defense maybe surrenders a few more points and Mahomes and the offense still are expected to do all the heavy lifting to win us football games. What else is new?

If he stays, great.

If he goes, not the end of the world.

The sky was falling when Tyreek left too. Turned out okay.
Comparing Jones to Hill is beyond ridiculous and I wish it would stop. Their situations are not even remotely comparable.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 07:29 PM   #127
In Search of a Life

I can’t believe there are Chief fans who don’t recognize how great of a player Jones is.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 07:29 PM   #128
In Search of a Life

I can’t believe there are Chief fans who don’t recognize how great of a player Jones is.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-16-2023, 12:58 AM   #129
World's Best Boss

Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2023, 08:43 AM   #130
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
I can't believe there are Chiefs fans who don't recognize that simply not paying a massive number to a player is not an indication that he is not a great player.

We moved off Tyreeks huge number, revamped and won a superbowl.

Tyreek is still a great player.

If it doesn't work out with Jones, there's nobody better than Brett Veach to give those saved millions.

Sure, there will be some TEX level meltdowns and dilphag9 will probably kill himself, but in the end, Mahomes and Co. are still going to do what they do, win the west, and be in the AFCCG.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-16-2023, 09:15 AM   #131
Three-Pat

Quote:
I can't believe there are Chiefs fans who don't recognize that simply not paying a massive number to a player is not an indication that he is not a great player.

If it doesn't work out with Jones, there's nobody better than Brett Veach to give those saved millions.

Sure, there will be some TEX level meltdowns and dilphag9 will probably kill himself, but in the end, Mahomes and Co. are still going to do what they do, win the west, and be in the AFCCG.
These situations are not the same thing and should not be treated as such.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 09:43 AM   #132
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
These situations are not the same thing and should not be treated as such.
Exactly. IMO, the the Chiefs understand this.

Last edited by TEX; 06-16-2023 at 09:52 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 06-16-2023, 10:27 AM   #133
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:

The difference is KC traded Hill before the draft and had time to try and mitigate the impact. If they trade Jones now the defense is going to feel the impact considering KC did almost nothing in the offseason to address DT. If they were going to trade Jones the time to do so was before the draft.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-16-2023, 10:39 AM   #134
Starter

Mahomes makes up for hill because he elevated everyone around him. Chris Jones is the one elevating everyone around him, and we don’t have a pat on defense that does what he does. Hell only maybe one other person on the planet can do what he does. The comparisons to Hill at just silly.
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-16-2023, 11:10 AM   #135
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Most dominant defensive player we've had since the late Derrick Thomas.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2023, 11:13 AM   #136
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Most dominant defensive player we've had since the late Derrick Thomas.
For sure . The dude just wrecks plays.

Last edited by crispystl; 06-16-2023 at 11:19 AM..
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.