Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2023, 02:00 PM   #2
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Next month will be 40 years since I graduated high school. A year from now will be the 40th anniversary of my joining the Navy.

I wore a Chiefs hat yesterday that's older than most of my coworkers.

Yeah, **** you.
Hahahah! I have a Chiefs hat from 1989 season like Marty wore. People ask me if I found it in a museum.

I have a lot of clothing that went out of style, came back in style, went out of style and is coming back in style.

Proof that my life is a circle.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 05:53 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Hahahah! I have a Chiefs hat from 1989 season like Marty wore. People ask me if I found it in a museum.

I have a lot of clothing that went out of style, came back in style, went out of style and is coming back in style.

Proof that my life is a circle.
The other day this young guy that I work with was making fun of my shoes calling them dad shoes. I said look junior, I’m older than your dad what do you expect me to wear?
Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:07 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
The other day this young guy that I work with was making fun of my shoes calling them dad shoes. I said look junior, I’m older than your dad what do you expect me to wear?
I just got a new pair of slip ons. Love them! My only other pair are suede loafers. I will never tie shoe laces again! (except my hiking and fishing boots, dont count)
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 02:44 PM   #5
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Next month will be 40 years since I graduated high school. A year from now will be the 40th anniversary of my joining the Navy.

I wore a Chiefs hat yesterday that's older than most of my coworkers.

Yeah, **** you.
59 years for me. Heck, we had a 19" black and white tv and we were high class!
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.