Zay Flowers, Boston College

EDGE:

Keion White, Georgia Tech
Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Kansas St.
Will McDonald IV, Iowa St.
B.J. Ojulari, LSU

DT:

Mazi Smith, Michigan

As it stands right now, feel pretty confident that our first round pick will be one of these guys.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-11-2023 at 02:18 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2023, 02:18 PM   #211
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think I'd take Jones off that list at this point.

I just figure if there's a run on WRs and OT, there's gonna be a WR I like better. Or OT and DE, there will be a WR.

I'm really settling in around 4 guys:

White
Harrison
Wright
Hyatt

I'd just be kinda surprised if all 4 of them are gone. It's by no means impossible, but I don't think it's likely.
I actually meant to take Jones off but forgot. Thanks for reminding me. Mazi took his place.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2023, 02:26 PM   #212
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I really don't know what it means, but most years I'm gradually expanding my list of 1st rounders I'd get excited about.

This year I'm paring it back as the draft approaches, with the caveat that it doesn't include guys who I don't expect to be there like Murphy, Smith or even Robinson.

Mostly I just really want Rashee Rice in the 2nd.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 02:29 PM   #213
Hockey Town

Quote:
I really don't know what it means, but most years I'm gradually expanding my list of 1st rounders I'd get excited about.

This year I'm paring it back as the draft approaches, with the caveat that it doesn't include guys who I don't expect to be there like Murphy, Smith or even Robinson.

There aren't a ton of flashy guys is probably why.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2023, 07:01 PM   #214
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I actually meant to take Jones off but forgot. Thanks for reminding me. Mazi took his place.
Which Jones did you take off? Broderick or Dewand.

I'm starting to buy in to the taking a RT at 31 crowd. Dewand would seem like a good fit there.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:30 AM   #215
MVP

Quote:

I don't understand how the guys who LOVE Deandre Hopkins aren't all over the Rice train.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 06:34 AM   #216
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Bijan?

I was wondering how many people on here would take him if he fell to 31.

I know I would.
Old 04-28-2023, 12:26 AM   #217
In Search of a Life

Only 4 of these guys were available at 31, and the Chiefs took one.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:20 PM   #218
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
With the way this offseason has been going based off of your posts....this might just happen.
You weren't jokin'...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.