Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2023, 10:41 PM  
MVP

ROLL CALL: JAGS @ CHIEFS

Time to decide the playoff bourbon.

See you mother****ers on Saturday!
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:36 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Very highly doubtful.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 08:04 AM   #32
Prestige Worldwide

In.

Section 112.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2023, 08:08 AM   #33
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2023, 08:10 AM
Pepe Silvia
This message has been deleted by Pepe Silvia. Reason: Wrong thread.
Old 01-17-2023, 08:10 AM   #34
Life is changing..

In... from the comfort of my couch.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 08:23 AM   #35
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post
In... from the comfort of my couch.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2023, 08:36 AM   #36
Plays to win the game!

Yeah my father in law sold his tickets so no playoffs for me this year, can't really afford to drop that kind of dough, and if I do, it'll be against a Chiefs Bengals rematch.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:07 PM   #37
MVP

This thread needs reviving...

No better way to do it than to announce the Divisional Round Playoff Bourbon for 2023.

Spoiler!
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 05:19 PM   #38
Veteran

In.....for the win
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:42 PM   #39
Cheat Death

Are there CPers gathering in F lot same as the AFCCG last year?

I'm not 100% on how tomorrow will go for me but my plan right now is to touchdown at 10:20am CST, further gear up inside the KCI rental car facility bathroom, grab the car, pillage whatever to-go options Strange Days Brewing has available (only brewery I can find that opens at 11am and is on my route to Arrowhead), then drive straight to the stadium.

It would be great to see and hangout with some of you.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:50 PM   #40
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Pending weather that’s my plan as of now.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:59 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Pending weather that’s my plan as of now.
*Jim Mora voice*

WEATHER?
Old 01-20-2023, 06:02 PM   #42
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
*Jim Mora voice*

WEATHER?
I don’t like you mother****ers that much to be out in cold wintry mix anymore than I have to.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 06:03 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
I don’t like you mother****ers that much to be out in cold wintry mix anymore than I have to.
Fair point
Old 01-20-2023, 06:20 PM   #44
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2023, 06:22 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
walterwhiteyouregoddamnright.gif