Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2022, 10:47 AM   #1801
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Sure.

But at this point, if we can at least get a straight story we might settle for that. Ya'll can't even figure out what happened and what didn't.

IF the Chiefs did purposely leak this, they leaked it to the dumbest MoFo's in the fan base.
They wanted this out....so they leaked it to Clay/Marty and some dude with 14 posts on a Chiefs message board.

And then left all the actual reporters out of it and are letting them deny it all.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:49 AM   #1802
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
They wanted this out....so they leaked it to Clay/Marty and some dude with 14 posts on a Chiefs message board.

And then left all the actual reporters out of it and are letting them deny it all.
They know. Most of them won't touch it with a ten foot pole, the others are under orders.

What you should do is go on twitter and look at the very well informed reporters who AREN'T talking about it at ALL. Those are the guys who know it's all true.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2022, 10:52 AM   #1803
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
They know. Most of them won't touch it with a ten foot pole, the others are under orders.
... GTFO
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:53 AM   #1804
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

What you should do is go on twitter and look at the very well informed reporters who AREN'T talking about it at ALL. Those are the guys who know it's all true.
They won't touch it because it's ****ing trash and they don't want their names anywhere near it.

And are you talking about well informed reporters like Schefter and Rapsheet? Those ****s aren't going to give you two idiots the time of day.

If you stood behind this 100% like you say you do....then it would have both of your names at the bottom of it. Instead you're hiding behind some stupid Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board bullshit that you made up. You would be out there pushing people to talk about it and you would be doing interviews.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2022, 10:53 AM   #1805
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Oh I agree, I changed my mind and can't wait for the next Gosiptorial.
I just welcome any and all information that is out there. If it's bullshit then its bullshit. I think we can all make our own judgements on whether or not its plausible. I just don't see the harm in letting guys say what they have heard here.

Disclaimer : I am not saying Clay's release or whatever was all the right way to go about things, or that this guy is telling the truth, but for ****s sake if someone wants to post some potential insider info on here why the hell not? Call bullshit if you want sure, but lets not tell them to stop posting.

Guys on here just getting floored at people posting some stuff they heard and this isn't the first time I've seen this unrelated to EB stuff. It absolutely blows my ****ing mind that because people can't handle a little bit of the rumor mill or most likely it doesn't coincide with their opinion they tell them to stop posting or attack them. Here is an idea just read it, digest it, discuss it and move the **** on. Don't like it? Don't believe it, but don't discourage others from sharing information.

I say by all means if you have potential insider info please share it.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:54 AM   #1806
I'll be back.

Quote:
They won't touch it because it's ****ing trash and they don't want their names anywhere near it.

And are you talking about well informed reporters like Schefter and Rapsheet? Those ****s aren't going to give you two idiots the time of day.

If you stood behind this 100% like you say you do....then it would have both of your names at the bottom of it. Instead you're hiding behind some stupid Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board bullshit that you made up. You would be out there pushing people to talk about it and you would be doing interviews.
You should see a therapist for this anger issue.
Old 02-23-2022, 10:56 AM   #1807
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
I just welcome any and all information that is out there. If it's bullshit then its bullshit. I think we can all make our own judgements on whether or not its plausible. I just don't see the harm in letting guys say what they have heard here.

Disclaimer : I am not saying Clay's release or whatever was all the right way to go about things, or that this guy is telling the truth, but for ****s sake if someone wants to post some potential insider info on here why the hell not? Call bullshit if you want sure, but lets not tell them to stop posting.

Guys on here just getting floored at people posting some stuff they heard and this isn't the first time I've seen this unrelated to EB stuff. It absolutely blows my ****ing mind that because people can't handle a little bit of the rumor mill or most likely it doesn't coincide with their opinion they tell them to stop posting or attack them. Here is an idea just read it, digest it, discuss it and move the **** on. Don't like it? Don't believe it, but don't discourage others from sharing information.

I say by all means if you have potential insider info please share it.
Haven't been paying attention much?

No one is telling them not to post any rumors they've heard. What they are doing is calling them out for posting this bullshit and then claiming it's 100% truth.

1. I've heard that there is a rift between EB and Mahomes which is causing issues in the locker room.
2. EB and Mahomes yelled at each other over the headset during the game and EB has specific play calling duties written into his contract.

See the difference between the two?
Old 02-23-2022, 11:00 AM   #1808
MVP

Quote:

The CAPS are cracking me up.

If you reel these bitches in any farther they're going to be flopping around on your boat.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-23-2022, 11:01 AM   #1809
Kind of a mod

Quote:
My information says that you have a tiny penis and that your wife is a whore. I heard it from your sister. Subscribe to me on Medium for the latest scoop.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 11:04 AM   #1810
Praise Him

Quote:

No one is telling them not to post any rumors they've heard. What they are doing is calling them out for posting this bullshit and then claiming it's 100% truth.

1. I've heard that there is a rift between EB and Mahomes which is causing issues in the locker room.
2. EB and Mahomes yelled at each other over the headset during the game and EB has specific play calling duties written into his contract.

exactly...Clay made this up and so many chumps jumped in claiming a real story.... should have stated it as "i think " and wrote this as an opinion peice.
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-23-2022, 11:05 AM   #1811
Veteran

Quote:

I have read most of the thread and I am speaking to mostly this last dude coming in here saying some of the story is true.

Also its not true "no one is telling them not to post". I saw a few in here that said to just stop and "let it be" which contributed to my response here.

Last, either one of those is fine with me because again, if I read 2 I can think for myself that "hey the headset goes 1 way that can't be true and oh play calling duties in a contract? hmm maybe I don't buy that one." Then I can choose to discuss it here or just leave it be.

To add to that there was good discussion around plausibility to a lot of this stuff that may help some other make up their own mind.

I have my opinions on the piece itself and if you want to get into that we can. My point is simple. We should welcome all information and have open discussions about it and leave individuals as the decider on what they want to believe.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-23-2022, 11:07 AM   #1812
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
My information says that you have a tiny penis and that your wife is a whore. I heard it from your sister. Subscribe to me on Medium for the latest scoop.
My sister!?! That bitch!
Old 02-23-2022, 11:07 AM   #1813
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

Last, either one of those is fine with me because again, if I read 2 I can think for myself that "hey the headset goes 1 way that can't be true and oh play calling duties in a contract? hmm maybe I don't buy that one." Then I can choose to discuss it here or just leave it be.
Correct. You can make your decision about if you believe it or not. But then you post how you think it's false and you're met with Clay and his typical "we're 100% telling the truth....you're wrong" bullshit.
Old 02-23-2022, 11:12 AM   #1814
best in the biz

why do people keep railing on it if they think it's bs?

seems silly.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 11:12 AM   #1815
Veteran

Quote:
Correct. You can make your decision about if you believe it or not. But then you post how you think it's false and you're met with Clay and his typical "we're 100% telling the truth....you're wrong" bullshit.
Sure, and if that is the hill he wants to die on then fine.

Again what Clay and co. did is a bit different than what I am saying here, just don't want to discourage posters from putting any information out there they heard/know is all.