Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2021, 08:03 AM   #2
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
yep - enjoyed each one (I think there was 3?).
OK, we watched the second. It definitely came off a little lower budget than the previous. The girlfriend and I both liked it, but agree that the first was probably better.

It's kind of hilarious because these movies have a pretty reliable formula that always creeps me out. The camera pans across the room, everything is the way it is; as it pans back you notice something is off, not the way it was just a second ago. Maybe it's a manakin that was facing away from the camera that's now looking directly at us, or there was a shadow in a corner and now it's gone. Very simple but it gets me every time.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 09:13 PM   #3
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
OK, we watched the second. It definitely came off a little lower budget than the previous. The girlfriend and I both liked it, but agree that the first was probably better.

It's kind of hilarious because these movies have a pretty reliable formula that always creeps me out. The camera pans across the room, everything is the way it is; as it pans back you notice something is off, not the way it was just a second ago. Maybe it's a manakin that was facing away from the camera that's now looking directly at us, or there was a shadow in a corner and now it's gone. Very simple but it gets me every time.
Idk if you’re into Mockumentary but I highly suggest Savageland, and Lake Mungo. Both those movies were a-****ing-mazing to me. My wife watched all of Savageland, and thought it was a real documentary. But she also thought Jackalopes were a real thing...
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.