Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2021, 07:10 PM   #11
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The final episode of Loki seemed to me like an entire reset of the series: Everything that existed before is gone - his relationship with Sylvie, his relationship with Mobius and even moreso, the end of the TVA and a new Big Bad.
I don’t know if I would describe it as a complete reset. The impact of his character’s journey in those episodes (and particularly his relationships with Sylvie and Mobius) have changed Loki as a character irreversibly and will no doubt be felt in the following season. Sylvie and prime Mobius are presumably out there somewhere as well.

Quote:
So much of Loki was just exposition. Had I known that it was going to end on a cliffhanger, I wouldn't have been as invested in the series, which kind of taints Season 2 for me, even this far out. I'm not sure if I'm down for another 5.5 hours of Loki talking about himself.
If you’re looking at it from the greater MCU sense, a lot of it was exposition for sure (and maybe a bit too much in the finale). But from the standpoint of the primary characters of the series (Loki/Sylvie), I would mostly describe it as a love story told over 6 episodes that ended in crushing heartbreak.

And I guess I just don’t mind cliffhangers as much as most.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote