Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-20-2020, 06:39 PM   #2
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
If I'm remembering correctly, the guy didn't give up a single sack in college. Legit.
It was less than a few for sure. I remember seeing that and wondering how the guy lasted so late in the draft.

I know competition and everything, but that’s just really good production no matter what level you’re at.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 06:58 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
It was less than a few for sure. I remember seeing that and wondering how the guy lasted so late in the draft.

I know competition and everything, but that’s just really good production no matter what level you’re at.
Talked to a buddy of mine who played TE for ASU and is from Chicago (Allegretti is from Frankfort) and he said everyone around those parts was shocked Allegretti lasted until the 7th.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 07:05 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

He allowed a total of like 3 qb pressures without a sack. Competition? Dude played in the Big 10 against some high 1rst round D lineman.
Hotrod289 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 07:20 PM   #5
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod289 View Post
He allowed a total of like 3 qb pressures without a sack. Competition? Dude played in the Big 10 against some high 1rst round D lineman.
Yeah no shit. B10 not good enough???
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 07:39 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod289 View Post
Welcome first time poster.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 07:47 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Welcome first time poster.
Thank you. Great forum
Hotrod289 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote