Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-14-2020, 07:52 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Do YOU believe in Bigfoot?
I've got a fuzzy video that you have to zoom in on, but HELL YES!
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2020, 08:02 PM   #3
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I've got a fuzzy video that you have to zoom in on, but HELL YES!
UM, who the hell do you think you are to be answering questions in Mr. Wizards AMA thread? Either man up and get your own thread or go eat a pickle!

I just stacked emojis' - that has never been done in human history.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 10-14-2020, 08:04 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
UM, who the hell do you think you are to be answering questions in Mr. Wizards AMA thread? Either man up and get your own thread or go eat a pickle!
Is Mr. Plow a better person to answer questions than Mr. Wizard?

Yes. He is.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2020, 08:11 PM   #5
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Is Mr. Plow a better person to answer questions than Mr. Wizard?

Yes. He is.
Sir, you are so insignificant in comparison to Mr. Wizard that he chose not to reply in this reply.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 10-14-2020, 09:04 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Sir, you are so insignificant in comparison to Mr. Wizard that he chose not to reply in this reply.
Well you're so insignificant that Mr. Plow chose not to reply to your reply about not replying.
Old 10-14-2020, 08:00 PM   #7
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Do YOU believe in Bigfoot?
YES THEY EXIST, I challenge anyone to find scientific evidence to prove they don't.