Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-05-2020, 12:00 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Bieniemy definitely gone after this year

Enjoy him while you can. Sirius radio made mention that 3 teams are already researching him.

Gonna guess that’s the Jets, Lions and Bengals.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:18 PM   #106
MVP

I bet he ends up in Houston.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:21 PM   #107
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I bet he ends up in Houston.
Would make sense, and it's not a bad place to be, now that BOB is finally gone.

The problem Bieniemy will have though is they do not have any impact rookies right now, and they don't have a 1st and 2nd rounder for 2021.

BOB really ****ed that organization badly.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:21 PM   #108
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I don't think the Chargers will fire Anthony Lynn but if they did, EB should take that job asap.

Second biggest media market in the US, 20 million people in the Los Angeles Basin, $5.8 billion dollar stadium, the best weather in the country and a young QB that may not be Patrick Mahomes but could be just a tier below.

If the Chargers can figure out how to keep their players relatively healthy, they could be an AFC contender for a decade.
EB coaching one of our division rivals would be one of the worst outcomes ever.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:23 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Maybe. I mean I love EB and don't want that to happen, but I also don't yet know that he'll be a good head coach.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:23 PM   #110
It was not a fair catch

Does not matter where he goes.

He does not have Mahomes.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:29 PM   #111
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Andy might be the OC in all but name, but I don't believe EB is just a parrot either. Somehow I think they're collaborating, both on the game-plan itself, but also in-game calls. In other words, EB may not be designing plays, but I think he's involved in the decision-making process of what is installed, which plays are scripted at the beginning of each half, and maybe even in-game situational calls. It would explain some calls, and why Andy's play-calling has had a different 'flavor' in recent years as some have suggested.

Just a couple examples:

It would explain the Chiefs running 7 straight running plays in the AFCCG against the Titans. Not a particularly Andy thing to do. But a former RB?

It would explain the Chiefs running two consecutive power runs to try and convert that mid-field 3rd- and 4th-downs against the Ravens. Again, just not a particularly Andy thing to do. Even if Andy decided to run for it twice in a row, he probably would've tried some spread formation back in the day, with some misdirection.

And there are other play-calls that struck me as "un-Andy-like," over the last two seasons, but I don't want to digress here.

Not saying I know any of this, just suggesting that there's some evidence that EB is more than an Andy puppet.
I get what you are saying but a good play caller is always trying to surprise the opposition. I could easily see Andy being the one that called the run plays in the Ten game, it wasn't 7 straight runs, but we did run 10 out of 13 plays. That drive was our first drive of the 2nd half and our D just stopped Ten 6 play 4 min 17 yd drive to open the 2nd half. We were up 21-17 and Andy knew if we ran a bunch of clock and scored a TD then the game was over.

Drive breakdown

The first 3 runs of that drive got us 14 yds and a 1st down.

Play 4 run that was stuffed,

Play 5 so once they stopped the run we went with a pass and it gave us a very manageable 3rd and 2.

Play 6 was called in as a pass play, but shows up as a run because Mahomes tucked it and ran giving us the 1st and keeping the ball.

Play 7 was a run but it was a very Andy Reid play call as it was an end around for 7 yards with Tyreek.

Play 8 was another run for 7 yards to the outside with Thompson on 2nd and 3.

Play 9 was supposed to be a pass, but our God-like QB saw 11 yards and a first down ahead of him

Play 10 run

Play 11 was a short pass to our favorite and fastest animal The Cheetah and he took it 15 yds to the 3.

Play 12 incomplete pass to that Sizzlin Sausage Sherman

Play 13 power run 3 yards up Tennessee's ass for the TD

In regards to the 3rd and 4th down runs at midfield, it's not really out of the ordinary for Reid to run for it on 3rd/4th and short.

I really don't think EB calls any of the plays, but he does put in a shit ton of time getting the game plan done each week with Andy and the knowledge Andy has is priceless. I'm sure EB eats that shit up.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 04:34 PM   #112
Has a particular set of skills

Well duh
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:36 PM   #113
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I get what you are saying but a good play caller is always trying to surprise the opposition. I could easily see Andy being the one that called the run plays in the Ten game, it wasn't 7 straight runs, but we did run 10 out of 13 plays. That drive was our first drive of the 2nd half and our D just stopped Ten 6 play 4 min 17 yd drive to open the 2nd half. We were up 21-17 and Andy knew if we ran a bunch of clock and scored a TD then the game was over.

Drive breakdown

The first 3 runs of that drive got us 14 yds and a 1st down.

Play 4 run that was stuffed,

Play 5 so once they stopped the run we went with a pass and it gave us a very manageable 3rd and 2.

Play 6 was called in as a pass play, but shows up as a run because Mahomes tucked it and ran giving us the 1st and keeping the ball.

Play 7 was a run but it was a very Andy Reid play call as it was an end around for 7 yards with Tyreek.

Play 8 was another run for 7 yards to the outside with Thompson on 2nd and 3.

Play 9 was supposed to be a pass, but our God-like QB saw 11 yards and a first down ahead of him

Play 10 run

Play 11 was a short pass to our favorite and fastest animal The Cheetah and he took it 15 yds to the 3.

Play 12 incomplete pass to that Sizzlin Sausage Sherman

Play 13 power run 3 yards up Tennessee's ass for the TD

In regards to the 3rd and 4th down runs at midfield, it's not really out of the ordinary for Reid to run for it on 3rd/4th and short.

I really don't think EB calls any of the plays, but he does put in a shit ton of time getting the game plan done each week with Andy and the knowledge Andy has is priceless. I'm sure EB eats that shit up.
Nice. Thx for posting all of that.

Like I said, I have no real facts to go on, other than the 'flavor' of the play-calling at times.

There's another set of plays from the first TEN game last season that felt 'different' as well, but I don't want to go into that right now.

But calling two power runs in a row is not Andy-like, so that would be unexpected, wouldn't it? It didn't work, but I wasn't terribly upset by the calls, because who would expect Andy to do that?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:37 PM   #114
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
I don't think Bienemy will go to a team in our division. I don't think he wants to play against Andy anymore than he has to. The Chiefs have treated him well and i think he will avoid a team from our division if he has a legit offer somewhere else.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:40 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I don't think Bienemy will go to a team in our division. I don't think he wants to play against Andy anymore than he has to. The Chiefs have treated him well and i think he will avoid a team from our division if he has a legit offer somewhere else.
I think with Mahomes and Reid and Veach it makes any AFC West coach opening considerably less appealing. NFC openings have to be the most coveted at this point.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:48 PM   #116
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Houston is not firing O'Brien, they keep giving him more power, he is going nowhere.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:49 PM   #117
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If I’m Eric....I hold out for a good team. **** coaching the Jets.
It is new York...
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:50 PM   #118
Supporter

Go to the Houston Texans board.

It's nothing but Bienemy talk for HC. He gone.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2020, 05:03 PM   #119
Admitted Planet Junky

EB did not call plays last season. I don't know if he is this year, yet. That has been mentioned as one of the thresholds as to being a HC.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2020, 05:06 PM   #120
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Bunch of franchises with Aging QB's or Brand new ones vs. (Houston) a Franchise QB just entering his Prime.

Like I said, no brainer here.
Yeah go to a team that has no 1st round pick or 2cd round pick in the upcoming draft nor do they have a 1st in the following draft.
Laremy Tunsil has already bent them over on his contract. They have other bad contracts as well.