Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-19-2020, 11:00 PM  
Inmem 2.0

***** Defending Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs @ Los Angeles Chargers****

Let's get it. 2-0.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:18 PM   #2446
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Hahaha, WHAT in the ever-loving ****? The Chargers played well above themselves, and suddenly the Chiefs are in trouble.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:19 PM   #2447
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

10 things thread?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:20 PM   #2448
In Mahomes I trust!

That was toooooo close for comfort but in the end, the Chiefs shine again! 13 and 1 against the Chargers! Woot!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:24 PM   #2449
Spooky Action

Had to work today and just finished the DVR.

Good Lord.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:25 PM   #2450
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Nobody is going to convince me Tyrod actually got hurt in warm ups.
If it's a ruse, it involved hospitalization. . .
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:25 PM   #2451
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Am I the only one that knew we were going to win this game?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:29 PM   #2452
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I was iffy until SD decided to punt on 4th and 1 in OT.

I get the NFL. You can't win them all and we will lose along the way. It's a journey. Although now that I witnessed my 2nd SB I seem to look at games in a different way.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:44 PM   #2453
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I knew we were going to win the moment we scored the second TD. Knew we were going to convert the 2 point conversion. Thought we'd end up scoring a game-winning TD, but understood the game-tying FG.

We have Patrick Mahomes II. Losing to a rookie QB when we were never down more than a score wasn't an option. EVER.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 07:44 PM   #2454
[b]Supporter[/b]

I wondered how some of the week one wonders would do this week now that there was some tape on them.

Osemele had a few penalties and he struggled with Tillery, Joseph, and Bosa when he lined up inside. He'll continue to improve and not facing that killer front from LA will help.

LJ Sneed continued to look solid. Evans beat him a few times but what do you expect. Even when he was beat, it was often because of an exceptional throw.

Townsend struggled with his first few punts but had a nice boomer later in the game. His holds have been money in the kicking game.

Edwards "Hilaire" (his nameplate in warm ups had a mispelling) wasn't quite as dominating, but we got a better taste of his pass-catching skills on a long pass that was nullified by a WEAK ASS holding call on Wylie.

Gay got a piece of a punt and looked decent on specials, but his limited snaps on defense showed why he can't crack the starting lineup, even with the other LBs struggling.

I really hope Watkins isn't in the protocol next week. That hit (was it the rook from OK that laid him out?) was vicious and awkward.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-20-2020, 07:46 PM   #2455
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Strongly disagree.

He was spectacular when it counted.

Colts game last year probably his worst.
Yea he was bad in the first half but damn he was incredible in the second half/ot
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-20-2020, 08:10 PM   #2456
Veteran

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but for people bitching about Hill not getting an flag for taking off his helmet, his Helmet comes itself (sort of), when he bounces of the floor his chinstrap ride up his face past his nose if you slow the replay down you can see it.

I actually thought this at the time as Hill almost never takes his helmet off.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-20-2020, 08:35 PM   #2457
MVP

Carl D. Peterson

"It's another "X" in the "W" column. Leave it at that"
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:05 PM   #2458
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:08 PM   #2459
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
My Mom started doubting. Not me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0F32880F-FAD3-4184-9204-74E39B6A9580.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	121199  
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-20-2020, 09:10 PM   #2460
I'll be back.

my mom was texting me today too

all the ladies love mahomes

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.