Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-01-2020, 11:27 AM   #2
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
22 years ago (youngish punk, just built a new house-as in GC not "had built for me", kids...........) I was making the guy I worked for serious bank. I was making really really good coin as well.

I told him I wanted to be a shareholder. He told me "you do what you do and I do what I do, nothing more is available right now". I got up, told him thanks (I was serious because I needed that clarification). 4 months later I took another sales guy with me, our lead operations guy and started the company we have today. We were backed by (at the time) a 90 year old company in Portland of which I am now one of the owners.

I laid in bed at night for several weeks saying wtf did I just do. My wife told me to grow some stones and get on with it. It is meant to be.

So I guess my point is this- You know your worth. If you are worth it, grow some stones and get on with it.

I love hearing success stories like this! Congrats

That's the American Dream in a nutshell.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2020, 11:00 PM   #3
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Not getting to go fishing this year has really bummed me out and I have to work extra to get my van fixed. I'm not as motivated as I was before Summer 2020. It's getting hard to want to do anything really because everything cost money to do anything. SO work work work that's all there is to do.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.