Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:52 PM   #14746
Inmem 2.0

Well damn KC is starting to get very serious they shut down Loose park
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:54 PM   #14747
Please squeeze

Here is Sauto's sheriff, my neighboring county. The guy is a clown.

Quote:
Benton County Central Dispatch has been inundated with phone calls regarding fake news and speculation concerning the quarantine of Warsaw and Benton County as a whole. I, as your Sheriff am telling you that unless President Trump enacts Martial Law, your Constitutional Rights are intact. You are free to move about, congregate as you see fit (To clarify... the COVID 19 Virus is real. It's scary because of the health risk and the unknown. If you gather, use caution and common sense.) and live free as the power of our great Constitution permits. As your Sheriff, I will not support any infringements upon your Constitutional Rights! The Government can ask you to conform, plead with you, educate you and try to scare you into conforming with the experts. At the end of the day we are Americans. We are Free to choose and as your Sheriff, I will not stand for anything less! With that being said, common sense needs to be applied to help stem the spread of the COVID 19 virus. Washing of your hands, sanitize after contact, personal hygiene and other common courtesies as well as staying home and away from folks if your sick.! Be safe, do the right thing but never allow your Constitutional Rights to be diminished. If you have questions or concerns involving the virus, call your local health department. I will keep you updated on any local issues if they arise. I will be one of the first officials notified if anything changes. Sheriff Knox
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:55 PM   #14748
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Everyone in our household is eating far less than pre-Lockdown.

Since the kids aren't able to have recess twice a day or PE while the parks, Disneyland and walking trails are all closed, they're hardly eating at all because they're not burning their normal calories.

Same goes for me: Lake Hollywood is closed so I can't even go on walks or runs, so I'm eating the bare minimum for most meals because I know I'm not going to be able to burn as many calories as normal.

This probably doesn't apply to the under-40 crowd but for those of us over 40, counting calories each day has become a real thing for me.
Yeah, I keep reading about the COVID 20.

Man, stress and the fact that you simply cook less for yourself than the restaurant gives you and I've lost about 14 pounds over the last 3 weeks or so.

I dunno how some folks are getting heavier. The LAST thing I want to do right now is eat. I've been having a bowl of mini-wheats in the morning just to have something in my stomach when I take zinc (more to stave off the inevitable spring cold that will freak everyone out than anything) and then dinner. I figure the only thing keeping me near 1800 calories a day right now is a couple beers most evenings.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 12:55 PM   #14749
El Gato Gordo Loco

Approaching 1 milsky reported Covid cases.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:58 PM   #14750
MVP

Belton doing Belton things never gets old
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:58 PM   #14751
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Here. You can peruse all the stuff that she does to try and make me fat.

https://www.instagram.com/kelbakesallday/
****in’ A. Y’all wanna add a third to that marriage?
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:00 PM   #14752
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Well damn KC is starting to get very serious they shut down Loose park
so how you getting laid now
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:00 PM   #14753
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Here is Sauto's sheriff, my neighboring county. The guy is a clown.
I have no idea why a Sheriff is an electable position. Seems like a conflict of interest.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:02 PM   #14754
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Man, stress and the fact that you simply cook less for yourself than the restaurant gives you and I've lost about 14 pounds over the last 3 weeks or so.

I dunno how some folks are getting heavier. The LAST thing I want to do right now is eat. I've been having a bowl of mini-wheats in the morning just to have something in my stomach when I take zinc (more to stave off the inevitable spring cold that will freak everyone out than anything) and then dinner. I figure the only thing keeping me near 1800 calories a day right now is a couple beers most evenings.
Yeah, I lost nine pounds the first week.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:02 PM   #14755
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That has never been a thing for him to begin with. He's just maintaining status quo.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:03 PM   #14756
Hockey Town

Quote:

For me I'm usually a small thing in the morning, a snack here or there then dinner......everyone else being home kids/wife they eat 3 times a day so it's encouraging me to eat way more.

I'm use to spending the day hours by myself and not eating much, now there are meals in there because they all expect them.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:03 PM   #14757
Prestige Worldwide

Any good news today? Are the new cases still going down?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:04 PM   #14758
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
those dicks aren't gonna suck themselves
Old 04-01-2020, 01:04 PM   #14759
Life is changing..

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Yeah, I lost nine pounds the first week.
I've lost about 8 pounds as well.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:05 PM   #14760
MVP

Check your state for peak time

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-st...7955c559a.html
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.