Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2020, 08:35 AM   #2
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
WOW! Are you constipated? Low fiber diet? I go through at least a roll a week. I'd say about 12 rolls in two months maybe more.
Nope, I'm regular. Same time daily.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:12 AM   #3
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
WOW! Are you constipated? Low fiber diet? I go through at least a roll a week. I'd say about 12 rolls in two months maybe more.
Wtf? Just how many shits are you taking a day?

A few weeks ago I bought a 12-roll package of tp. Each roll has 475 sheets in it. That’s 5,700 sheets of tp in that package. If I used 16 sheets per shit (I don’t; I typically use about 10) that’s 356 shits in that one package. That’s about 45 shits a week. That’s about 6 shits a day. Who shits 6 times a day? If I shit 6 times a day I’d make an appointment to see my doctor ASAP. Somethings seriously messed up if your fart box is throwing a turd every four hours.

Btw, one roll of tp with 475 sheets in it using 12 sheets per shit, works out to 3 shits/day for 14 days.

So one roll of tp should last you the entire 14 days of quarantine, dipsticks. Stop buying tp.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:43 PM   #4
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Wtf? Just how many shits are you taking a day?

I'm just thorough. And don't forget you men shake and don't bleed. You need to get you a woman.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:28 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:

I'm just thorough. And don't forget you men shake and don't bleed. You need to get you a woman.
Well, when you put it that way...
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.