Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-29-2020, 05:12 PM   #2
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Toilet seat covers are a waste of paper.
That is simply not true, I once took an emergency dump in a local gas station with no time to prep it with tp... and left with a really nasty itchy rash on my inner thighs that took a full week to get rid of with some ointment from CVS
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 05:34 PM   #3
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
That is simply not true, I once took an emergency dump in a local gas station with no time to prep it with tp... and left with a really nasty itchy rash on my inner thighs that took a full week to get rid of with some ointment from CVS
You realize that a little paper won't make a difference, right? It's not like it's coated in sanitizer.

Google it. They don't stop germs.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 05:49 PM   #4
pie is never free

Quote:
You realize that a little paper won't make a difference, right? It's not like it's coated in sanitizer.

I’d always been fine in particularly nasty looking toilets with a little impromptu paper seat... the one time I don’t bang, got the heebies

Maybe it’s anecdotal, but it always worked for me
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:07 AM   #5
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:

i never sit on a public toilet. ever.

had a trip to enid, oklahoma several years ago. i had the stomach bug. my hover technique ended horribly. i feel really bad for the mcdonalds worker that that to clean that shit spray.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:15 AM   #6
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
i never sit on a public toilet. ever.

had a trip to enid, oklahoma several years ago. i had the stomach bug. my hover technique ended horribly. i feel really bad for the mcdonalds worker that that to clean that shit spray.
That makes you the problem - not the toilet seat. As others have posted, toilet seats generally are pretty clean. You're far more likely to get sick from germs on the door knob than you are to get anything from the seat.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:24 AM   #7
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
That makes you the problem - not the toilet seat. As others have posted, toilet seats generally are pretty clean. You're far more likely to get sick from germs on the door knob than you are to get anything from the seat.
in my defense, i felt horrible. both physically AND mentally. like telling school that i was sick and skipping school then going to the movies. then actually getting sick and throwing up. causing everyone else in the movie theatre to start throwing up on each other.

#babyruth.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:35 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, wash your hands and take the papertowel with you to open the door.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 11:50 AM   #9
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I cannot understand why we are forced to pull a door open when leaving a public bathroom. I do it with a towel or my sleeve.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:53 AM   #10
MVP

Stop saying thank you for your service to every veteran.

That shit gets annoying as ****.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 12:17 PM   #11
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.