Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2020, 01:59 PM   #5071
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Clark is better than Bosa right now but Bosa will eventually be better than Clark.

Jones>Buckner

Clark>Bosa

Suggs=Ford

Ford is undoubtedly quicker/faster and likely stronger-- but he's a dum-dum. Suggs' football savvy and ability to diagnose a play is echelons beyond Dee Fookin' Ford.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:02 PM   #5072
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andoverer View Post
Here's a question for you '9er followers..If you guys win the coin toss do you typically take the opening kick or defer to the 2nd half?

Andy likes to defer and get the ball first in the 2nd half and more often than not it seems to go that way for us.

Oh and the Chiefs will win this.
They will win the coin toss and that is the only thing the rest of the day.

49ers will come out overconfident after their first run goes for 6 yards, then they gain a yard on some misdirection end-around play, then Grapes overthrows Kittles- Punt.

Chiefs come out and score a TD in 6 plays.

49ers know they can't stop our offense and they are going to lose. More Jimmy Grape miscues and turnovers doom them. Chiefs win in a laugher.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:05 PM   #5073
Banned

Well I just seen that Shannon Sharpe has turned his back on us and betrayed us. I have lost all respect for that bandwagoning piece of shit. He can take all of his fake "my Mahomeboy" fangirl bullshit and stick it right up his ass! I think I actually appreciate Skip a little more now. At least that moron sticks to his guns and reeruned opinions.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:08 PM   #5074
Andy Reid Supporter

Just heard Geoff Schwartz explanation on why he picked KC. We should feed this to every 49er fan. I’ll paraphrase what he said on radio row:

“All the pressure is on San Francisco. They have to have their pass rush get to Mahomes not just a few times, but a lot due to him scoring at any time. They have to play great coverage the entire game, they have to maintain their gaps on rushes against a very mobile QB, they have to run the ball well, Jimmy G can’t make mistakes, they have to get TD’s in the red zone bc you might as well just give the ball back to the Chiefs if you’re settling for a FG.”

He mentioned that if the 49ers do not run the ball really well and hit Mahomes a lot, they’ll lose by double-digits. They have to do both at a high level.

Also mentioned they have to play that well collectively all game bc no lead is safe.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:09 PM   #5075
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Just heard Geoff Schwartz explanation on why he picked KC. We should feed this to every 49er fan. I’ll paraphrase what he said on radio row:

“All the pressure is on San Francisco. They have to have their pass rush get to Mahomes not just a few times, but a lot due to him scoring at any time. They have to play great coverage the entire game, they have to maintain their gaps on rushes against a very mobile QB, they have to run the ball well, Jimmy G can’t make mistakes, they have to get TD’s in the red zone bc you might as well just give the ball back to the Chiefs if you’re settling for a FG.”

He mentioned that if the 49ers do not run the ball really well and hit Mahomes a lot, they’ll lose by double-digits. They have to do both at a high level.

Also mentioned they have to play that well collectively all game bc no lead is safe.
Geoff Schwartz is right. He's spot on.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:09 PM   #5076
Good dog

Shannon Sharpe must love that tasty crow
Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.Andoverer would the whole thing.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:11 PM   #5077
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Well I just seen that Shannon Sharpe has turned his back on us and betrayed us. I have lost all respect for that bandwagoning piece of shit. He can take all of his fake "my Mahomeboy" fangirl bullshit and stick it right up his ass! I think I actually appreciate Skip a little more now. At least that moron sticks to his guns and reeruned opinions.
Meh who cares the whole point of that show is for comedy, I expected the donkey to donk. Gonna make it much sweeter to Win big when 90% are picking the Niners cuz they have the "better team".
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 02:12 PM   #5078
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Ford is undoubtedly quicker/faster and likely stronger-- but he's a dum-dum. Suggs' football savvy and ability to diagnose a play is echelons beyond Dee Fookin' Ford.
I’d have to strooongly disagree about the stronger part, but the rest is certainly true
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:13 PM   #5079
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

That might be the best explanation for a pick that I’ve seen yet.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:13 PM   #5080
In Search of a Life

I’m impressed you guys have stayed after it for two weeks

I was tired of all the media shit by last Friday

Hurry up Sunday
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:14 PM   #5081
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
I doubt he's stronger, Ford is like 240 and all speed, Suggs still playing at his age is all about power.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:15 PM   #5082

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I’m impressed you guys have stayed after it for two weeks

I was tired of all the media shit by last Friday

Hurry up Sunday
shiiiiit. I'm just getting ramped up now.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:17 PM   #5083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I doubt he's stronger, Ford is like 240 and all speed, Suggs still playing at his age is all about power.
Agreed. Faster, more athletic? Sure. Stronger? Nah. And he sure AF ain't smarter.

And most importantly: He's not a dog. He doesn't have that kind of fight in him.

If i were in a bar fight give me Suggs or Clark watching my back, not Dee Ford.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 02:17 PM   #5084
Forever Royal

I’ve really been annoyed by the lazy discussion of anyone saying the 49ers will win because of last Super Bowls and top offenses being beaten by defensive lines. First it shows that people don’t fully understand how good Mahomes is in and out of the pocket. Does anyone really worry about Mahomes making a play when he is forced out of the pocket?

But it’s really ignoring that all of those QBs that lost those games were essentially statues or held the ball too long and mostly had nowhere near the mobility that Mahomes has. All of those QBs were sacked more than Mahomes who was sacked 19 times this season.

The most common Super Bowls referenced are as follows:

2002 Rams Warner was sacked 38 times.
2007 Brady was sacked 30 times.
2012 Brady sacked 35 times.
2014 Manning was sacked 19 times. Only outlier but he gets rid of the ball quicker than anyone.
2016 Newton sacked 41 times.

Those sack numbers are much more in line with Garrapolo who was sacked 39 times this season. So which QB is going to have a harder time? Not Mahomes and I think that’s pretty clear.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:19 PM   #5085
I'll be back.

Joe needs to just say he wants the 49ers to win.

I need him to be evil.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.