Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:46 PM   #1471
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOARGore View Post
I don't think Ford will play full time because they'll want to keep him fresh. We try to rotate quite a bit so guys can go hard.
To me this is going to create opportunities for Kansas City to really have some explosive plays. If Ford isn’t out there, I don’t think KC has any problem just chipping Bosa and taking their chances elsewhere as their OL is already a good pass protecting bunch.

All comes down to who is going to execute, of course.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:52 PM   #1472
Fan since 1997

Niner fans are a bunch of dweebs. They are commenting on how they will run all over the Chiefs because their D is so fast and imposing.
Just like the Tits fans, they are completely clueless as to how explosive our offense really is with GOD MAHOMES running it. Just a bunch of delusional nerds who actually believe they can stop Mahomes. February 2nd can't come soon enough.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:53 PM   #1473
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
To me this is going to create opportunities for Kansas City to really have some explosive plays. If Ford isn’t out there, I don’t think KC has any problem just chipping Bosa and taking their chances elsewhere as their OL is already a good pass protecting bunch.

All comes down to who is going to execute, of course.
Ford played 34 of 63 snaps on Sunday.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:54 PM   #1474
Admitted Planet Junky

So we have only scored less than 23 points one time since the start of the 2018 season according to Peter Shrager. That is some pretty amazing stuff.

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:55 PM   #1475
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
So we have only scored less than 23 points one time since the start of the 2018 season according to Peter Shrager. That is some pretty amazing stuff.

Yea and I’m sure with the offense relatively healthy it’s 26.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:57 PM   #1476
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3263518 View Post
Niner fans are a bunch of dweebs. They are commenting on how they will run all over the Chiefs because their D is so fast and imposing.
Just like the Tits fans, they are completely clueless as to how explosive our offense really is with GOD MAHOMES running it. Just a bunch of delusional nerds who actually believe they can stop Mahomes. February 2nd can't come soon enough.
Their defense is far better than the Titans.

We already knew the Titans defense wasn't good when Mahomes (on 1 good leg) dropped 445 yards on them back in Week 10 of the regular season. Tennessee secondary is not good and they don't have a strong pass rush.

Niners secondary is not incredible, but their pass rush is VERY strong. They will have their share of success in slowing down the KC offense, though I don't think they can totally shut it down.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:02 PM   #1477
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea and I’m sure with the offense relatively healthy it’s 26.
Well that one time was when we didn't have Fisher, Hill, Watkins and I forget who else he mentioned.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:02 PM   #1478
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Their defense is far better than the Titans.

We already knew the Titans defense wasn't good when Mahomes (on 1 good leg) dropped 445 yards on them back in Week 10 of the regular season. Tennessee secondary is not good and they don't have a strong pass rush.

Niners secondary is not incredible, but their pass rush is VERY strong. They will have their share of success in slowing down the KC offense, though I don't think they can totally shut it down.

We gonna drop a 40 bomb on these frauds...
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:04 PM   #1479
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Ford played 34 of 63 snaps on Sunday.
And if I had to guess, many of those 34 snaps came on 3rd & 4+, 2nd & 8+....

I’m not so sure that SF is going to see a bunch of those down and distances against KC. When you look at the analytics, the Chiefs O is so efficient that you’re rarely going to get them in those advantageous situations as a defense. They’re gonna sling the ball all over, especially if Ford is on the sideline.

If they wanna raise his snap count, it’s going to open opportunities to run at him as well as Armstead lined up inside (where he does not hold up vs. double teams well).
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:05 PM   #1480
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
It's burt....and **** you.

Sorry about that Butch. I’m on mobile and the font is tiny. How’s the diet by the way? Did you keep it under 10k calories before lunch today?
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-21-2020, 09:05 PM   #1481
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
I wouldn't call them frauds. They are legit. But I will say if Mahomes brings his A+ game and the receivers don't drop the ball, the Chiefs can drop 40 on ANY defense.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:07 PM   #1482
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I wouldn't call them frauds. They are legit. But I will say if Mahomes brings his A+ game and the receivers don't drop the ball, the Chiefs can drop 40 on ANY defense.
Yeah - the Niners are a good football team.

They just appear to attract stupid fans and poor trolls...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:09 PM   #1483
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
And if I had to guess, many of those 34 snaps came on 3rd & 4+, 2nd & 8+....

I’m not so sure that SF is going to see a bunch of those down and distances against KC. When you look at the analytics, the Chiefs O is so efficient that you’re rarely going to get them in those advantageous situations as a defense. They’re gonna sling the ball all over, especially if Ford is on the sideline.

If they wanna raise his snap count, it’s going to open opportunities to run at him as well as Armstead lined up inside (where he does not hold up vs. double teams well).
I wouldn’t be shocked to see Williams have the game of his life if they do that.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:10 PM   #1484
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
Beating the 29th and 26th ranked passing defense, after being down double digits with that “great d” is nothing to get too excited about.
Nolimit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nolimit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nolimit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nolimit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nolimit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nolimit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nolimit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nolimit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nolimit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nolimit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:11 PM   #1485
Baby Cry Cry

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UJnSU4drsPo

The more I see of the Packers/49ers game, the more confident I feel.

The Packers just didn’t show up. Rodgers didn’t show up, their defense didn’t show up, and LaFleur got brutalized by Shanahan and Saleh.

The Chiefs ain’t gonna play like that. They’re going to lay down their lives to win this game.

I don’t think the Niners are gonna be ready to handle this team. I think we’re gonna jump ahead quickly.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.