Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:05 PM   #646
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
So.... let me see if I am reading this correctly.

A staylor26 is fighting/arguing with a 8taylor2?

What a time to live in.....
Tell me about it. When I first checked in here, I thought Staylor was arguing with himself . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:06 PM   #647
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8taylor2 View Post
Only a complete ****ing moron believes the Chargers have a playoff roster.

I could throw a rock into the ocean and hit a fish with more football knowledge than you.
Every year we have to hear this is the year the Chargers take the division and go to the SB. Lots of "experts" thought the Chargers would be in the playoffs this year.

It has become a running joke around here.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:07 PM   #648
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Huh? Wilson had taken 48 sacks this year an NFL high. He was sacked 51 times last year and had averaged over 40 sacks a year since his rookie year.

Mahomes had 17 this year and only 26 for a full year last year- almost half as much as Wilson.

Mahomes is not another Wilson.
Russell might have the worst OL in the league. And he has absolute crap for offensive playcalling. He has a defensive minded head coach who has no clue how to help Wilson on the offensive side of the ball.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:07 PM   #649
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I could throw a rock into the ocean and hit a fish with more football knowledge than you.
That roster with minimal turnover won 12 games last year you ****ing mouth breather.

The biggest difference from last year to this year are injuries and they lost a lot of close games while they won a lot in 2018. Their defensive roster alone makes them playoff caliber with even an average offense.

Get a ****ing clue.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:07 PM   #650
I don’t care for Auburn

**** the San Jose 49ers, their $1.6 billion Cracker Jack piece of shit stadium, and their fairweather dickhead fanbase.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:07 PM   #651
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth View Post
Before you go running off clutching your pearls, why don't you take a gander at your fellow 49er compatriot's scouting report on Pat.

Pulled from your 49er fan message board :

CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:08 PM   #652
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Every year we have to hear this is the year the Chargers take the division and go to the SB. Lots of "experts" thought the Chargers would be in the playoffs this year.

Ryan Clark thought they'd make the playoffs. That they'd win the division, IIRC. I think Adam Schefter did as well. But talking heads have to,make wild predictions at the beginning of every season.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:08 PM   #653
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Blame the media- they picked them to win our division the last 5 plus years.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:08 PM   #654
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post

Staylor leading that Charge(son of a gun, I did it again, I made another punny, I'm on a roll!)?
8taylor2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:09 PM   #655
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That roster with minimal turnover won 12 games last year you ****ing mouth breather.

The biggest difference from last year to this year are injuries and they lost a lot of close games while they won a lot in 2018.

Get a ****ing clue.
Imagine thinking a 5-11 team can make the playoffs.

I could probably change your channel over to the Pacers/Jazz game and you wouldn't even know the difference.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:09 PM   #656
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
So.... let me see if I am reading this correctly.

A staylor26 is fighting/arguing with a 8taylor2?

What a time to live in.....
It’s certainly turned into a cripple fight of epic proportions.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:10 PM   #657
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Russell might have the worst OL in the league. And he has absolute crap for offensive playcalling. He has a defensive minded head coach who has no clue how to help Wilson on the offensive side of the ball.
No OL, no running game, two weapons, a defense shot through with holes . . . I was surprised they made the playoffs. A credit to Wilson that they put themselves in the hunt.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:10 PM   #658
MVP

Quote:
That's a strange comment. They had a ton of close losses this season. If you flip the one-possession wins or losses for each team, the Chargers end up with one of the best records in the league.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:10 PM   #659
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Blame the media- they picked them to win our division the last 5 plus years.
staylor is apart of the media too?
Old 01-20-2020, 09:10 PM   #660
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yep, that's basically what I've read on Niners' forums. Just a few of them, but there it is.

I have seen that talk in quite a few sites but theirs seems to be even more prevalent with the “system QB” stuff. Which is ironic given their QB. It seemed a good chunk of them wanted to face the Chiefs because of this and the general idea that the Chiefs are finesse. I’m also guessing that with the Titans being a running team like them that they just assume they are tougher to stop than the Chiefs would have been because Mahomes is a lot of scheme to them that mostly benefits from play calling.

What’s really funny from almost all fans was that the Titans had a good defense to slow down the Chiefs because they beat the Ravens and Patriots but once they started getting torched the narrative changed to the Titans defense sucks, not the Chiefs offense is just too good.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote