Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 10:53 AM   #571
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGRS13 View Post
I mean this in jest I’m not attacking you. But do some of you watch football?
Tannehill ran all over the chiefs this year in Tennessee. Yes he’s mobile and hard to bring down as well. I don’t quite understand the over confidence in chiefs fans. Yes we have the single best player in the universe right now but the chiefs also have the terrible playoff history anchor that they still need to prove they’ve ditched. And again I disagree with most on this site. The titans will have the second best player on their side on Sunday. Henry is statistically playing as (please understand this means just right now at this moment) the best RB of all time.
1. Overcoming a 24 point deficit in last week's playoff game was a significant step towards overcoming their playoff anchor
2. I think having the best player in the universe sort of makes any prior playoff game outcomes obsolete

We did get run over by Tannehill. I especially remember him trucking a couple of our players at the goal line to cap a late TD drive they had. Henry is playing like a man possessed, that's a given and can't be argued. The flip side to that is you know exactly what the Titans are going to do and you hopefully game plan for that. The first meeting, I believe Spags even said they anticipated Tannehill to sling it all over the field, so they got caught with their pants down when Henry was shoved down our throats. I can't imagine he makes that same mistake. Granted, stopping him is altogether another story, but the game plan alone should be miles better.

I'm by no means booking my ticket to Miami, but I certainly believe this team can and SHOULD win this game. Mahomes will have another "over my dead body" game where he refuses to lose another home AFCCG.
FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FAH-Q must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:58 AM   #572
The man you could post like.

Claiborne?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:04 AM   #573
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAH-Q View Post
1. Overcoming a 24 point deficit in last week's playoff game was a significant step towards overcoming their playoff anchor
2. I think having the best player in the universe sort of makes any prior playoff game outcomes obsolete

We did get run over by Tannehill. I especially remember him trucking a couple of our players at the goal line to cap a late TD drive they had. Henry is playing like a man possessed, that's a given and can't be argued. The flip side to that is you know exactly what the Titans are going to do and you hopefully game plan for that. The first meeting, I believe Spags even said they anticipated Tannehill to sling it all over the field, so they got caught with their pants down when Henry was shoved down our throats. I can't imagine he makes that same mistake. Granted, stopping him is altogether another story, but the game plan alone should be miles better.

I'm by no means booking my ticket to Miami, but I certainly believe this team can and SHOULD win this game. Mahomes will have another "over my dead body" game where he refuses to lose another home AFCCG.
I’m on board with 100% of this. If the chiefs have one big advantage it’s that they all ready know the titans game plan. Same game plan that’s been run by 100 teams 1000 times. It works a lot though. Hopefully spags is watching a lot of games from the 80s and early 90s. Wish the chiefs had one or two more LBs like ragland right now.
MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:13 AM   #574
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
...The Texans had a top 10 defense...

Uhhh.........
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:18 AM   #575
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Uhhh.........
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:31 AM   #576
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Claiborne?
Mystery
MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:36 AM   #577
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Tannehill is mobile. He's a converted WR.
He throws like one too.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:39 AM   #578
MVP

Sorry if this was discussed, but that game really wasnt that close until a series of crazy things happening right at the end.

BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 11:40 AM   #579
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
He throws like one too.
Not lately. He threw some bombs last week that were beautiful.

Hes not in Mahomes league, but hes much better than people give him credit for.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:42 AM   #580
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Sorry if this was discussed, but that game really wasnt that close until a series of crazy things happening right at the end.

The Damien Williams fumble for the TD was the real killer IMO.

We were driving at will all game. That took what could’ve been a TD drive for us and turned it into an automatic TD for them. 14 point swing.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:45 AM   #581
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post

This game would be like if Marty Schottenheimer and Steve Bono were going to play Jim Kelly and the Bills offense and we sat there saying shit like "oh man Bono has made some good throws" while Kelly is beating his entire post season state line in basically a quarter.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:46 AM   #582
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post

He threw one long pass which accounted for most of his entire passing yardage for the game.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:50 AM   #583
In my youth i pray to keep

We've lost a few fluke games to Tennessee. That luck is going to run out and the superior team will prevail.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:50 AM   #584
The man you could post like.

5 of Tannehills 7 completed passes were within 5 yards of the LOS last week.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:53 AM   #585
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
We've lost a few fluke games to Tennessee. That luck is going to run out and the superior team will prevail.
Icing Succop
Mariota to Mariota and the Forward Progress Strip Sack
****ing up 2 Field Goal Attempts and the Blake Bell screen

Reid needs this one. Zero chance we take our foot off the gas.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.